The meeting - Jaehyun

A/N: This week, a long-term goal could be within reach.

The week begins on Monday, February 26, with Mars in your own sign of Aquarius making a semisextile to Saturn in Pisces. A financial opportunity might be in front of you, but it's going to take a little work to unravel it. There could be some legalese or a loan contract to read. And you have to look at the small details to see if the numbers really do add up. Don't sign anything today without looking at it very carefully first.

On Thursday, February 29, Mars in Aquarius squares Jupiter in Taurus and your house of home and family. Today, you have a lot of energy to either help out a family member or gather family members for a group project. Aquarius, you might go hiking or skydiving with your family. You might participate in a family activity that bonds you with the kids and they see you as a leader and a risk-taker. Today, you can have a lot of fun.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"You guys sure you don't need extra back up?" Taeyong asked. 

"Don't worry, we'll be fine. We're just going to have a meeting with a rival boss." Jaehyun replied. 

Last month, a rival boss had contacted Jaehyun about a negotiation. He doesn't know why, but he told her to bring his girlfriend with him for extra moral support. 

"I'm just scared that something will happen to you or Rose. I can't stand to see anyone hurt." Taeyong replied.

Jaehyun placed a hand on his friend's shoulder. 

"I promise you as a member and as a friend, that we'll both make out of the meeting alive and unscathed." Jaehyun replied, "And if anything were to happen, I already got a backup signal on my phone." 

Taeyong licked his lips before finally letting him go.

"Okay....." Taeyong shrugged. 

Rose and Jaehyun had arrived at the location that the boss send them to. 

"This is the place, right?" She asked. 

"Yeah." He replied, "Now remember..... let me do the talking. I've been through this many times than you have." 

"Okay." She nodded. 

He gave her a kiss on the cheek before they both got out of the car and they headed into the place. 

The boss sat at a desk as the couple had arrived. His smirk was so cocky and big like he knew that the two will come either way. 

"So you decided to show up after all? And may I say, you have a fine, dandy girlfriend you have here?" 

"Yes, and she's happily taken by me. Now why are we here?" He asked. 

"I want to make a sweet deal for you. Since you are the con artist to ever exist in the mafia business, I need you to do a favor. *pulls out a briefcase* See this money? They will be plenty of money where that came from if you can find away to get these artifacts." 

He handed him a file that shows the artifacts from all around the world.

"You want me to work for you? What would everyone else think?" He asked.

"No one has to know. It can be just between the two of us." 

Rose looked over to Jaehyun. She shook her head, hoping that he'd get the signal. 

"Don't do it. It's not worth it." She replied. 

He contepmplated for a while before shutting the case.