Pregnany & Parties - NCT DREAM

A/N: This week, you could make an interesting connection.

The week begins on Monday, May 22, with the sun in Gemini and your house of relationships making a trine with Pluto in Aquarius. Sagittarius, your free-spirited nature might bump into a like-minded soul for friendship or romance. This could be at a music festival or open-air concert. Once the two of you meet, you could bond quickly over shared interests.

On Thursday, May 25, Mars in Leo and your house of knowledge and understanding squares Jupiter in Taurus. Sagittarius, you might be caught up in the excitement of learning something new. And now you have an insatiable appetite to get more information. This means going beyond just surfing online and using helpful apps. It means also contacting the people who know about this stuff. And this could lead to benefits that will unfold over time.

------------------------------------------------

Everyone is just waiting anxiously in the living room as Mina did a pregnancy test. Lately, she's been having a lot of time keeping things down lately and she starts to feel sleepy often more tha others. 

She didn't know what was going on with her until Jaemin could point out that she could be pregnant. So they went to buy a pregnancy test and now all that's left to do is wait for the results. 

She got out of the bathroom and went to the room with 6 very anxious boys.

"So...... what does it say?" Renjun asked. 

She took out a big deep breath before she jumped up and down excitedly. 

"I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant!" She yelled.

The boys yelled and applauded with excitement. They're over the moon that they're going to be uncles to this unborn child. 

"Wait, how am I supposed to tell Mark? And what if he doesn't want to be a father?" She started to doubt herself. 

"Are you kidding? Everytime that he looks at you, his eyes are full of love and hope for you. Plus, he's always told us millions of times that he wants to start a family with you." Jaemin said. 

"Jaemin's right. Plus, this is a dream come true for all of us and especially him. Why would he have these doubts now?" Renjun asked. 

"As for the telling part, I think I know what to do." Haechan replied. 

Mark soon came into the house after finishing up his errands. 

"Oh hey, you're back. Great! Mina's got a present for you." Jaemin replied.

"Really? What is it?" Mark looked over to Mina.

"Well.... it's not much, but I decided to gift you in advance." She said, handing the present to him.

He opened and inside it was a postive pregnancy test. He frowned before looking over to her and pieced 2 and 2 together. He gasped as he dropped his shopping bag. 

"No! No! You...... tell you are joking." Mark said, his smile getting bigger and bigger.

"It's true....." She smiled.

He looked over to the other members and they all nodded their heads, confirming his supisicions. He lifted her up into the air in all smiles. 

"This is wonderful!" Mark exclaimed, "My dream has finally come true! Does the other boys know?" 

"Yeah, it's only you." She giggled. 

"Oh, this is truly great news! I'm actually get to be a father!" Mark said.