Love killa - Jaehyun

A/N: This week, your talents shine.

The week begins on Monday, April 1, with Mercury turning retrograde in Aries. Mercury will be retrograde until April 25. You might be very focused on your vehicle or means of transportation. While you know it isn't a good idea to buy a car during Mercury retrograde, you might be very tempted to test drive or look at the latest models. You could receive a recall notice for your vehicle, which means you need to make an appointment with the dealer.

On Thursday, April 4, the sun in Aries makes a semisextile to Saturn in Pisces. Trying to avoid some inconvenience might end up costing you money. You're weighing whether to pay extra so that you will be less frustrated, and the whole process could leave you annoyed. If possible, put off for another day any financial transactions, such as buying airline tickets or signing up for a new streaming service.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Jaehyun. Just even the name seems like the perfect type. The type that you want to marry him, love him and adore him. The type that you would die for. The type that you would never ever leave side. As long as you treat him right. 

But there's a sinister side to him that not many people know about. He has a tendency to kill off people who is mean to him. He doesn't ever regret a kill either. If you piss him off, then you have been given a warning. If you are rude to him in general, this day will be the last day that you will live. 

And that happened to the very same thing with his girlfriend, Rose. 

Rose is starting to get the hunch that Jaehyun could be possible cheating on her. She looked over to his phone and saw that he's got loads of messages. She decided to check them out and saw some naked pictures. She gasped as her heart had completely been broken. 

No fucking way.....

She pushed him awake as he was awake. 

"What the actual fuck?! So this is what you've been doing behind my back?!?" She yelled.

He looked at the photos and widened his eyes. 

"No, this isn't what it looks like!" Jaehyun sat up.

"Not what it looks like?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??!?! THIS IS EXCATLY WHAT IT FUCKING LOOKS LIKE!!" She yelled.

"Babe, it's 6:21 am." He replied. 

"Like I fucking care about that!!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SICK SICK PYSCHO!!!" She screamed. 

"Let's talk about this out like adults..... I'm giving you a final----"

A clean streak was clean right across his face. He looked at her in shock and in pure anger. He had offcially had enough. He pinned her to the wall and decided to choke the living daylights out of her. His hand is wrapped around her neck and she struggled to get out of his grip. 

She screamed and shouted, but he was much more stronger.

She soon got out to the front door, but he had beaten her to it. 

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" She yelled. 

With a simple beatdown, he had knocked her out cold. 

I told you to fucking listen to me..... 

He sighed at her lifeless body before dragging her all the way to the bunker. 

I didn't want to do this, but you have left me no fucking choice. 

Rose soon woke up and found out that she was chained to some sort of bed. She struggled and panicked. 

"Hello? Is there anyone here?!!" She yelled.

She looked to the side to see Jaehyun smirking at her with a sick twisted smile. 

"Hello, my sweet little girlfriend." He replied. 

"Don't you ever fucking call me fucking your girlfriend!" She seethed. 

"Awww..... even when you squirm around, you still make me feel all giddy inside. So adorable." He replied, "Now..... even though I never wanted to do this, I have to kill you." 

"WHAT?!" She screamed.

"Yep. I know it's a very hard choice for me to do, but slapping me was not the best choice for you, is it Roseanne?" He asked, "Now I wonder what will be the best way to kill you. I don't want your death to be brutal and harsh like everyone else's." 

"Others?" She asked. 

"Yeah, others. See those bodies?" He asked pointing them out to her, "Those people are the people that..... didn't rub me off the right way." He replied, "And you're the one who's next." 

"You're insane...... you're insane....." She sobbed. 

"Awww..... don't cry. I promise that your death will be nice and sweet." He replied. 

He thought over what could he can do to her until the best idea ever had popped into his head. 

"I know..." He cackled. 

He removed the shackles off her and had stripped the clothes right off of her until she was butt naked. Then he forcefully used the handcuffs so that she can't escape anywhere under his watch. He made her walk on the cold hard ground until they had arrived somewhere. 

"Oh, boys....." He replied. 

Some packs of hyenas came by annd they sniffed over Rose's skin. She was scared for her life as her pupils dilated. The more that they licked her, the more she moaned and she screamed. 

"It's okay, darling. It will be all over soon. I promise. And..... for the record, it was nice to meet you. Hopefully, we can meet in a another life together, my sweet little Roseanne." He smiled darkly as he walked. 

He was enjoying this every single moment of it as she left her to her misery. 

"JAEHYUNNNNNNNNNN!!!" She bellowed. 

He closed the door and looked at the pictures. He soon got a message from the naked woman over how much she needs him right now. 

I'll be right there, sweetie. Let me just get a couple of things done.

Hurry up, I can't contain this feeling any longer. 

Just a few minutes and then I'll fuck you senseless. 

He drove to his car with a very proud smile on his face. 

And that's what happens when you piss off the nice guy. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Damn.......

See you next time!!!!

CHECK YOU LATER!!!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!!!