Chapter 1: Elizabeth.

I wake up this morning in someone else's clothes. Not a man's, the way you may think, but girl's clothes. Clothes I don't remember how I got, clothes I don't remember putting on.

It's the way I know she's been here.

The sun is starting to rise and I stand up to take off the black high heels and the rest of the clothes before Father comes in. If he does. If he remembers me this morning.

When the tight top and the skirt dissapear at the botton of my closet, I cover my naked body with a towel and get down onto the floor, where the loose wood is and put it up with my tiny fingers. There it is: A little purple diary where we communicate. Even when Mother has died and Sister has dissapeared, Father comes and check I'm still alive every once in a while. And I don't wanna take risks.

Sang:

Don't freak out, girl. I've gone to dance and maybe get a little high. I'll come before he notices.

And that's it. It's all Elizabeth tells me. Through the years of abuse and darkness in this house, she's made me feel like I had someone who understood. I had read all the angry lines she wrote, and the soft ones, telling me everything was gonna be okay. But as I've grown, she has too, and we've gone different ways: She likes playing with fire. And there has been a lot of times when she got me intro trouble when Mother was here.

But I don't really know her. I know her notes, and her clothes and the cigarretes she has hidden in the boots, but that's it. It's all I know about her. And I don't think she knows about me either. Maybe all she knows for my clothes is that I'm quiet and boring.

When I shower and get on my own clothes- A green skirt and a white buttons shirt- I come down to the kitchen. Father is already there, sipping on his coffee and reading. I used to think he pretended I wasn't there, but I've come to realize that he doesn't pretend: He doesn't really notice. The same way he never noticed when Marie didn't come home for days, even when I told him I was worried. I don't think he heard me. I had to come into her room (Something I would have never dared to do before) and I found the note where she said she couldn't take it anymore and asked not to look after her.

I try to be really quiet around the house, almost like she was still here. But Mother died three years a go, and she's not coming back. I'd wish I could convince my heart of that.

"Sang"

I'm startled by my name in his lips.

"Yes?"

"I'm not gonna be here for a week. Bussines trip. Take care of the house and go to school. I don't want the principal to call me for your bad behavior".

It has happened before: Elizabeth getting me into trouble and when I woke up from the daze, I would be sitting in the principal's office.

"Yes" I nod, looking at my feet "I'm sorry".

He doesn't say anything: He just stands and leaves through the door, and I it's not surprise that he told me at last minute, like all those times before. The suitcase is even already in the car.

I shake it off my mind and, while gathering my breakfast, I hope this first day of class is calm and she doesn't appear again. I don't like when she takes over, but I can't help but be grateful of all of those times where Mother wouldn't doubt in hurting me and she would take place so I could go.

She saved me from pain so many times.

I'M WILD AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Except Wattpad. Wattpad's still erasing parts of my chapters and now I have to wait for the support team to tell me what do I do now.