Chapter 35: The Girl In The System.

Sang's point of view.

I open my eyes only to realize I've been sleeping. When did I fall asleep? I didn't. I remember now: She put her hand in her pocket and the next thing I knew was pain. Now we're in another room, some back exit, and I'm on a wheelchair, with the IV still connected to me and oxygen bumping into my lungs. 
"Sang. You're awake. Did you really thought your friends could save you?"
She smiles sweetly then keeps on checking my oxygen and needle in my arm.
"My friends?" I murmur, but the mask makes it hard for my voice to be heard.
"Some tall, gorgeous guys. Some other not too tall, but gorgeous all of them, anyway. If I had had friends like that when I was your age, I would have been a mom already at your age" She smiles at her joke, as if we were friends "They're brave too. Admirable. But as much as I love love stories, I have a program to save. Now sit quiet, okay? We don't want to draw attention" 
She acommodate my oxygen mask and I move my head in an abrupt movement.
"Don't touch me"
"Is that the way to threat your in law?" She smiles "Or I guess I'm not anymore. Eleazar has always been... unclear about his relationships"
"I didn't..."
"Fall in love with him? Maybe you, Sang Sorenson, didn't, but the you within did. Elizabeth. I always disliked her. Not as much as I did with Mina or Lake,  but I always did dispise her. She's so... Ugh"
"She'll come up here" I warn her "She protects us"
"Ah, yeah, the protective side of yours, I remember. The first important data we had when you came to us. Do you know which one is the second one? She's not here when you're drugged. This is for surgery, for you not to feel pain, but for them it was a way to stay in. Like a jail. Maybe because you couldn't focus very well on what you felt, so you stayed. However, my point is that you have no chance of being saved. There is only you here"
  But isn't only me the one I need? Do I need the boys or them to come and find me? To save me?
No. No! 
Tears appear in my eyes, looking at her. She smiles and taps the bag with liquid, connected to my body.
"You can't do this! This is... is... kidnapping"
"Not when you're a ghost in the system and the only people to reclaim you are dead. Now. Shall we go? I think those boys are looking in every single room for you. Your vitals seem to be okay and the needle attached. How do you feel, Sang?"
 I ignore her, trying to lift my hand to stick the needle out of my veins, but my arms seem so heavy... I don't have the energy enough to do this. I can't... move.
"It's impossible right now, Sang. Give up"
Then she takes the wheelchair and opens up the doors, until I can feel fresh air in my hair and the alarm of a car is unlocked. She liftes me up and manages to put me in the back seat, and as soon as she closes my door, I gather all strenght within to pull out the needle on my wrist. Then I rest, almost panting. The angle I'm in doesn't let her see my hands, so is okay. Shs turns on the engine and stars driving. We do for nearly twenty minutes where  I can finally start to feel my body parts.
  It's me this time. No Elizabeth or Mina or whoever that decides to save me. It's me. I have to stand on my own. I'll be my on savior.
It begins now.

Kota's point of view.

I can only feel regret.
Regret for being so rude at the beginning with this girl, regret for letting us use her, regret for not helping her in time, regret for not going after her before, as soon as she went out that door with Eleazar.
My Sang. Our Sang?
 My head spins around, and even when we decided a long time a go to let her choose, knowing that my brothers feel the same towards her... I don't want her if I can't have them. But I don't want them if I can't have her.
 How can any of this be happening? How any of this makes sense?
   The guys and I go around in the hospital, opening up rooms, looking for her. Security has already kicked Nathan and Luke out, and the rest of us are keep looking at her. The guys called and said she wasn't in any of those houses, but one of the cars was in movement. With a wounded girl and in need of a safe place, the Rossum's family hospital seemed like the best possible choise.
She has got to be here. I just know. We know.
"Not in the ICU" North breathes out, jogging until he's next to us.
"Have we checked all the rooms?"
"Yeah" Silas wipes the sweat off his forehead "They kicked out Victor too after he sneaked in a couple areas"
Damn it.
"Where is Gabriel?" I ask them.
"Last time I checked he was wondering around the hallways, looking for her. We believe there is a possibility of him moving her around. Maybe he knows we're here"
"How?" I am so frustrated.
"Hell if I know" North growls, running his fingers through his hair.
"Maybe someone in the hospital told him we were looking for a girl and he freaked out. Is his family hospital, at the end"
"But he's not a doctor. Someone had to... Is Stella Rossum here?"
"Her office was empty" Silas says "Gabe was looking into her stuff but found nothing related to Sang or that goddamn program. I hate scientists"
"Not the only one" North crosses his arms and swings back and forth on his heels.
He's losing it already.
"What is the plan now, then?" Silas asks, looking at North in a way that says he senses him losing it anytime soon.
"The plan? We keep looking. Did some of you managed to steel the medical ID to access the system?"
"Victor tried. He's been kicked out. I think he said he was gonna sneake back in through a window, but that might take a while. Freaking doctors fucking everywhere"
"I hate doctors" North grunts.
We both look at him.
"Except ours. Of course"
"Then one of us will have to sneak into the system. I'll go into the lockers and try to break the lock. The two of you are scary and no way will be able to pass as doctors, not even practicants. North, look around like Gabe. If they're hiding her, she must be on the move. Silas, check if any of the Rossum's family are on the parking lot. Check any car that gets out and make sure it isn't Sang"
  With that, we separate and I go straight for the doctors lockers, trying to find one that is luckily open before I have to force them open, somehow. Why don't I have superstrenght when I need it?