Chapter 18: Call Me Lake.

Going back to Nathan's house quietly, I lie down on the couch, feeling greateful that no one noticed I was gone.
I state at the ceiling until somewhere in the way I fall asleep and next thing I know it's someone who's sitting on the couch next to me, touching my hair.
"Sang. Wake up, princess"
Princess?
When I open my eyes, I see Victor leaning towards me, smiling tenderly.
"Hi, Princess. Time for breakfast"
His fire eyes light up when I smile back at him.
"Pancake!" Luke storms in the room smiling and throws himself at me, his head over mine and my feet a little below his knees because I'm so short.
"Dude, you're gonna crush her!" I hear Silas say. I can't stop giggling with Luke. I just love having friends.
"Luke!" North yells from the kitchen "If I find out there are chocolate chips in these pancakes I'm gonna kick your ass!"
"Oops" He says before kissing my forehead and getting up "Good morning, Pancake".
"Good morning"
"He really likes pancakes. Maybe that's why he calls you like that" Victor smiles "Did you sleep well?"
"Yes" I lie.
He arches an eyebrow at me.
"Nightmares?"
"A little" I confess. These past days have been feeling like that.
"Are you alright?" His worry make my heart melt.
I smile back at him.
"Yes. But thanks for asking"
Victor blushes a little, then takes my hand and kisses it softly.
"A friend of us is gonna come take breakfast with you. Are you okay with that?"
"Yes, of course"
The truth? I kind of don't know about it. Strangers make me awkward, but it's their party here, and I'm just passing by.

Owen's point of view.

"Did you get the information I asked for?"
"Oh, please Mr. Blackbourne. You're talking about Corey" A voice sounds in the back on the phone line, but I do believe that is his twin brother.
"Brandon! I'm sorry Mr. Blackbourne. And yes, I looked into it. Sang Sorenson is a ghost ideed, as you believed. Checking on the birth certificate I noticed is almost the same as her sister, Marie Sorenson. Someone must have fake it, and I gotta say whoever that was didn't do so well. Back on it, Marie has records of all kind and since Sang had none, it led me to believe the parents wanted to hide her somehow or for some reason, so I looked into them as well. The mother has a long medical expedient from her Cancer, but it was  brought to my attention a report from years before. In it, it says Ms. Sorenson fell down the basement stairs and made a scandal about her eight year old daughter trying to kill her. Social Services paid a visit, but they found Sang Sorenson to be, and I quote, "as childish as every other kid with strongs beliefs on God". Meaning she couldn't do it. Here is the thing: The copy on the report of Ms. Sorenson mentioned her eight year old named Mina, not Sang. Marie was older and was evaluated as well, finding nothing else but "an attention problem and mixed feelings". They said it was better for her to go to a psycologist, but besides that, all good"
  "What happened then?" I ask him, my head spinning around.
There is a thir personality. And it all started when she was so young.
I'm a bastard.
"They ran test on the mother to find her unestable. The custody passed to the father, who stayed with the mother, but with serious instructions of always keeping an eye on  all of them. Social Services visited a pair of times after and figured everything was okay before leaving them alone for good"
"What happened to the mother after? How did she die?"
"Sir?"
I feel like my head is about to burst. I struggle to focus on the words they say.
"Hmm?"
"I'm afraid I don't know what you're referring to?"
"Excuse me? Sang Sorenson said her mother was dead"
"She must have lied to you, then, sir. There is nothing in her records. It appears as still married and home, struggling with cancer"
"I'm sorry to ask this, but are you convinced?"
"Absolutely, sir"
"Something else?"
"I'm not sure that's relevant, but the name Mina appeared in some other medical records. By reading what they said, she truly believed this person existed and took over her child. There are more reports mentioning other names, and they are all creepy and disturbing. The thing is, Mr.Blackbourne... I think this kid might exist. While Sang and Marie Sorenson are the only regristered kids they have, I found files of Ms. Sorenson in a pharmacey drug enterprise. It doesn't say what they were there in the files, but for what I read, there was a kid in the whole situation, and once they referred to someone named Mina.Whoever these two kids Sorenson are, I dare to say they are not stable, Mr. Blackbourne. If it's true when you say your team has grown attached, it might be dangerous. Physcological studies show that kids  with wrong parenting..."
"Thanks for the information, Mr. Henshaw"
"Sure" He says after a pause.
I hang up.
Mina pushed a woman downstairs. But it wasn't her who showed her face after, I am sure.
  This third personality might be the one who distroys not only my team, but Miss Sorenson's. And that's something I'm not going to allow under any possible circumstance.