Reunited

Ryuu opened the door and there stood an obviously nervous Tyson. The G-revolutions were an unpredictable group. Ryuu understood his worry but that didn't hold him back from whacking his grandson on the head with his Kendo stick and yelling

"Yo! Homies! T-bone is back! "

Tyson stared at his grandfather. If looks could kill , Ryuu would have been long gone.

~~~>>>>>>><<<<<<<~~~

The G-revolutions were practising. They had heard rumours that a new competition was around the corner and were working hard for it.

The group heard the doorbell ring but didn't bother open it. To their surprise a few minutes later a yell was heard.

"Yo! Homies! T-bone is back! "

T-bone as in Tyson?

Hiro, Kenny , Hilary who were on the sidelines and were not too focused on the battle raced to the door.

Kai and Ray were the next to respond. The two, despite their calm demeanour, half ran to the door. Daichi and Max sprinted to the door after retrieving their blades.

They pushed past Ryuu and there stood the world champion, in the flesh. Tyson awkwardly waved at them. Daichi, furiously, jumped on top of the midnight haired teen and shook his neck, yelling

"Where the hell were you!?!? I was about to do something crazy ya know!! "

"As if you don't do so everyday "Tyson retorted but Daichi shook his neck harder

" Argh! Alright! Let me explain, dammit! "He yelled

It was funny how the group was able to pull out Tyson's playful and laid back self which was reserved for very few people. But then again the place was peaceful unlike the atmosphere in Kami Kemono no Chikara.

Kami Kemono no Chikara, was a beautiful and peaceful place. But being the infamous Blue Dragon had a certain pressure on him. Half the people there didn't even know who he was . Therefore he would mask most of his feelings . Only the ones in his closest circle had seen his emotions. Only they knew that he is after all just a human. There is a limit to what he can bear alone. But he continues to test his limits in order to keep the ones he holds close safe.

Tyson was a person who didn't feel much and felt that too many feelings would bring him down but his Team in Kami Kemono no Chikara taught him otherwise. They showed him that only when you feel can you understand others, only then can you protect them , only when you have feelings do you have a reason to protect or save . Tyson was grateful to all of them.

But that was also why he felt a bit guilty right now. Tyson, even though he was more at peace here, continues to wear a mask in front of his team, the G-revolutions.

He wishes he could stop doing so. He wanted to let a bit of his Blue Dragon self bleed through the mask he wore. But he persisted. He would continue to wear this mask ,unless something occurs forcing him to let go of it. Until then he will continue to wear this mask.

The group settled down in the dojo. Hiro sat down facing Tyson and so did the others. Tyson resisted the urge to squirm. This was quite a bit weird.

" So, you owe us an explanation " Hiro said

"I guess I do. Where do I even start?" Tyson said before telling them the same story he had said to the officials at Kami Kemono no Chikara.

" So you just ended up on that island and you don't know how? " Kenny asked

" Like I said, Chief. I ain't a guy to ditch a promotion of the BBA and even if I did I wouldn't be gone for a whole dang month and a half. So stop questioning me like I did a crime and the police are on the hunt for me"Tyson snapped.