Who is Kaneki Aoi

Kaneki Aoi walked away with the other traitors. Her eyes were filled with conflicted emotions but her body kept moving. This was a mission. And she couldn't afford mistakes.

She entered the stable Asahi led them too. Only to meet darkness.

Her eyes soon adjusted to it and she saw two gleaming green eyes.

" Well done, Asahi " Spoke the owner of the green eyes.

"I have returned, Master . " Asahi replied with a bow.

" What on earth " She gasped as she saw the man step into light.
~~~>>><<<~~~
A traitor, that's what she always was. She had infiltrated and betrayed many organisations for Kami Kemono no Chikara.
All of that was, according to the other advisors, for peace. She used to belong to Team 8 , the infiltration team, commonly know as the spies.

She was cunning and smart. She had mastery in multiple weapons and languages. But she was, in the end of the day , nothing but a traitor.

And then she had to betray the organisation itself, for Shakti.

"We must find out who the traitors are. I apologize for placing such a heavy burden on you, Aoi " Were his words to her .

A burden. A heavy burden that she may have to carry all her life. She would have to betray her little brother, Kuroo who admired her and trusted her. She would have to betray Arata, who loved her and trusted her. But she must remain loyal. She must remain loyal to Shakthi, who always thought about the well being of 'The power of divine beasts". She must proceed with this plan that he has written down for her .

She proceeded with his plan, knowing it would perhaps take months even years for this to be completed. But deep inside she hoped it'd be over soon and she could rush back into the arms of her beloved.

But just her luck, she was thrown into a much bigger play that involved other worlds, other realities, other dimensions.

She now stands beside the man ,who is called 'Master' by all of them. His true name or intentions are unknown to her. She doesn't know if she must stand beside him or fight. Nonetheless she joins forces with him. If she ever feels his intentions are wrong or will only cause havoc and misery, she will betray him. After all, She was a traitor.

~~~>>><<<~~~

(A/n - filler chapter. Working on the next one 'troublesome situations' . This is just introduce Aoi and giving you a slight hint. Anyways , the next chapter ought to be out this week itself.so, Until next time! )