Haru

Disclaimer - don't own beyblade. I only own the plotline

~~>><<~~

Tyson's feet skidded to halt. He took a deep breath and opened the door. Eyes widening in shock and realisation. His fingers quickly press the SOS button before the being lunged at him.

~~><~~

Tyson entered the team 12 meeting room. Which was just the dorm room in which Haru and Sora stayed in.

The eyes of team 12 widen. Shock was prevalent. Obviously, Tyson had been gone for a whole 2 months, during which Haru went missing and all this chaos occurred.

Akari, a girl with brown hair, and flaming red eyes , stood up and rushed forward. She wanted to punch him so bad. He was the strongest. They depended on him. He left.

But she couldn't. She couldn't punch the man in front of her. The man who helped them develop skills and form stronger connection between themselves and their bit beasts. The man who was the strongest.

But he was merely human, in the end of the day.

So instead she hugged him.

" Glad your back. Fix this damn problem. Please " She whispers. Her voice pleading.

Guilt blooms in Tyson's chest . His long break was necessary in order to strengthen Ichigo but he ought to have visited. He pats her back and the two step back, breaking the hug.

His eyes meet Tori's. The leader of team 12 . She held guilt within her eyes too. But she didn't allow that to break her down. She wasn't too close to Haru, but he was her comrade. What kind of leader abandons their comrade? Tyson knew how that felt all too well.

He then looks in the eyes of Sora, the lieutenant. His eyes held the feeling of loss. They reminded him of Yuki's eyes when she learnt of Hikaru going missing and was announced dead.

But now, things were different. Hikaru is walking around, supposedly alive. Haru is missing and he had to teach his friends to strengthen their bond between bit beasts too.

He really was in a huge pile of mess.

One that he had to navigate his way through.

But he knew one thing,

" I'm sorry about my absence. But-" He was cut off by Tori

" Leave it Tyson. This is our problem. We'll figure it out. "

Tyson goes silent. He notices Bruce's eyes going wide, not understanding her sudden anger.

Tyson knew better. Tori was speaking out of guilt, not anger.

He then notices Aiko, ( another member of the rookie team) look at her with sorrow. He feels glad to know someone does understand Tori. But he couldn't allow Tori to continue to allow her guilt swallow her.

" Say Tori, how about we go up to the roof top? "

~~>><<~~

Tori frowns at Tyson who sits down next to her on the roof top.

" What do you have to say? "She asks

" About Haru -"

" Did you not hear me Tyson? Haru is the team member of team 12 and team 12 doesn't need -"

" You're guilty. " He interrupts.

Her eyes widen 

" What do you mean. "

" You know what I mean . You're guilty. So am I. I am guilty because I wasn't around, why are you guilty? "

" I am guilty that I was here and yet, and yet a comrade of mine has gone missing. "

" Can I ask you the details of how he went missing, I have a file about it with me but I'd rather hear it. "

" Haru was on his day off. He was called to aid an injured comrade as it was a case of emergency. He rushed to the battlefield, not heeding any of our protests. He never returned "

" And the injured guy " Tyson asks, standing up and leaning against the railing of the terrace.

" He was never injured. False information. A few minutes before Haru left, he had already  returned. "

" I see" Tyson replies, looking away at the forest close by. " Thanks "

Tori nods.

He didn't question her more. A silent understanding passes through both of them. Tori knew that Tyson would definitely get himself involved in the search, but somehow she didn't mind. Blue dragon was a warrior who was strong, Tyson was a man you could depend on. And Tori knew, Tyson would get to the bottom of this, after all this was a direct attack on the ones he considered family.

And no one escapes after attacking family.

~~>><<~~

Tyson quickly pulls out his sword and strikes the being across the face. The being staggers, not expecting the sudden attack . Tyson plunges his sword into the being. He runs through the building, searching for Haru

~~>><<~~

Max tate's life had changed a lot ever since the Kami Kemono no Chikara fiasco. ( creative ain't it? )

It has been a few days since he arrived here. He has already met quite a few people. And he was told that his training would soon start.

Tyson always seemed to be running around with various problems that needed to be sorted but Tyson ensured to spend enough time with all of them. He also ensured that when he wasn't around, someone from team 5 would be present close to them.

The teen named Aadrika had returned to India.

They also got a visit from Gramps. Which surprised Max greatly. Gramps had come along with Tyson's aunt Pristine.

Gramps used to be a part of Kami Kemono no Chikara himself. He used to have a bit beast to but somehow, the bit beast decided to leave him. When Max asked where the bit beasts would go after leaving their wielder. Tyson had explained about the Bit beast Crest. The Crest of the the Bit Beast held tremendous power.

All Bit Beasts are said to have come from there and when the bit beast wanted to leave their wielder for a break or for some time relax and get even more stronger, they go back to the Crest.

The four celestial bit beasts guarded the Crest. The Azure dragon, Dragoon guards the east, The Vermillion bird, Dranzer the south, The White tiger, Driger the West, The Black tortoise, Draciel of the North.

When these 4 celestial bit beasts got sealed it was decided that whoever be their wielder, they would take on the responsibility to guard the crest.

In the past, the wielders were forced to quickly learn to wield such power and usually lived alone near the crest. But now that their former leader, Divya made a barrier surrounding the crest, not many invading forces could do anything.

The Crest is only open to bit beasts. It only allows the entry of Bit Beasts. However there was an exception. The wielders of the four celestial bit beasts can contact the crest if their bit beasts allows it.

The conversation was interuppted by Nick, who told Tyson that they had received information about Haru

~~>><<~~