A visit

Disclaimer - I don't own any anime or their characters. I only own this plotline

~~~>>><<<~~~

To Kenny, things made a lot more sense now. He still remembers Tyson's sudden disappearance that day.

~~~>>><<<~~~

"Tyson !! Get up this instant !"Kenny yelled .Only to be met with a note and an empty bed .

"Hilary's gonna be mad"The genius sighed as he left the messy room

"There's only one week for the tournament and he's roaming around the city
Seriously ,why is he so easy going and annoying ? He needs to train" Hilary said with a scowl on her face

~~~>>><<<~~~

Kenny's eyes glance up to look at Tyson

Tyson sat still. He finally looked up at his friends who exchanged worried glances. Tyson gulped . He didn't know what to do . He didn't want to lose them. It was a close bond they had formed , something that should be treasured.

He grit his teeth, what should he even say?

Daichi once again banged his fist on the floor.

" All right! I have had enough who are you? Blue Dragon Or Tyson? Answer me !" He yelled

Tyson controlled himself from gaping at him. He shook his head, steeling his resolve.
He spoke

" I am Tyson ,a 17 yr old who resides in Bey city .I am Tyson who is your teammate and friend . I am also the feared ,infamous Blue Dragon ,Captain of team 5. My rank is 3 and I have completed 96 missions in total . I am both Tyson and Blue dragoon"

Silence followed this reply. And Tyson chose to break it.

" My past is a complicated one. I cannot just spill everything to you . I am human and due to many circumstances , a part of my life is to remain private. I don't know what Ayano had spoken about me but please I only request one thing from you. Don't judge me by looking at my past. Judge me by how I carry myself in the present and what I will be doing in the future. "

Ray spoke next

" Tyson. Look, I know that all of us can't really accept what's going on and well you know us well don't you? We feel betrayed. But I think all of us are willing to listen and see your point of view. "

" Yeah , after all that lady just came in and spoke random shit about you . That doesn't mean we have lost trust in you, y'know "Max said, a smile on his lips

" I have to agree with ya. I don't care about the lady or you. I just hate secrets " Daichi huffed, crossing his arms.

Tyson chuckled . That was when he was reminded of something important.

" Did Ayano speak of the split to you guys? "

Their confused looks gave him his answer.

~~~>><<~~~

Tyson sighed as he scratched the side of his head. Explaining the split was quite a lot tougher. He had to explain everything about Kami Kemono no Chikara. And that was how the night was spent. The G - revolutions ( including Kai) had agreed in the end. But only on the condition that they would only called if necessary.

Tyson picked up his phone and dialed Heather. The one who 'managed' the rooms and guests in Kami Kemono no Chikara.

" Yo! Been ages since you called, Ty blue" Answered a cheery voice from the other hands.

" Still not giving up on that nickname , eh? " He asked, half irritated and half amused

" Nope! Now tell me why you called! Is it about the other celestial bit beast wielders? " She asked twirling her brown hair.

" Bingo. How'd ya know? " Tyson asked

" Oh, that's all we talk about these days! You're even more famous now! " She said with a laugh.

Tyson groaned

"Whatever. Could you arrange a few rooms for them? "

" Course! See ya later, Tyblue! " She said with a giggled cutting the call.

Tyson looked out of the window.

Time for yet another visit to Kami Kemono no Chikara. And it is also time to burst this bomb too as the G - revolutions knew nothing about this 'visit'

He gently walked down the stairs and entered the dining room. He checked all around but was unable to find them inside the house. He then heard the sound of metals clashing. He quickly shuffled to the backyard where he found all of them bey blading.

Tyson's presence was quickly noticed by them and the match was cut short.

" What's wrong Tyson? " Hilary asked

Tyson snorted " You're talking as if I only bring bad news and trouble. " He paused before continuing " But then again, what I am going to ask you maybe troublesome and shocking and irritation and - "

" Alright, stop beating around the bush and just goddamn spit it out " Kai said

" Why I surely will do that Kai. You see, you guys need more training so well, we're going on a trip to the base in Japan. " Tyson said with a shrug

The group gaped at the midnight haired teen for quite some time.

" What? have I got something on my face? " Tyson asked

They snapped out of their shock and stared away.

"What are we going to be doing there?"Hilary asked

Tyson shrugged and said " Train"

Daichi jumped up and shouted " Alright!!! When are we leaving? "

Tyson laughed , Daichi really was crazy about training.

" Soon. "

~~~>>><<<~~~

After multiple train rides , they finally reached their destination and what surprise awaited them there? A cliff. That had to be climbed .

Wow.

Hilary glared at the cliff, wishing it would just break or shatter or something so they didn't have to climb it. Even Kai didn't want to climb the damn thing.

Tyson noticing their expressions laughed out loud. Which made all of them to direct their glares at him.

He soon stopped and answered their questioning glares.

" We are actually standing above the base "

Their glares softened but the questioning looks remained. Tyson rolled his eyes, grin still present. He walked towards the the cliff and felt the the rocks. He quickly found the button and clicked it. It opened revealing a screen which asked for his identity and the 'password'.

Tyson quickly typed something and then pressed his index finger on the screen. There was a 'ding' of approval and the ground beneath them shifted, causing Daichi to trip and fall on his face.

Tyson smiled before speaking

" Welcome to Kami Kemono no Chikara "

~~~>>><<<~~~

Tyson entered the base, he noticed all of them having rather ominous looks.

" Tyson! " He heard, it was Yuki. Yuki ran towards him, her legs coming to a halt in front of him.

" What's wrong " He asked with a frown. He had never seen Yuki act so distressed

" Hikaru. " She spoke, her voice cracking a bit " Hikaru was spotted... "

~~~>>><<<~~~

( A/n ~ Filler chapter? I don't know,its filler-ish .

But anyways

Thats about it. Until next time y'all)