A bigger mess.

Tyson quickly opens the doors with a swift kick.

He quickly scans the room and once he deems it safe, he walks around to search it. He notes that this place was some sort operation room. Multiple operation tools lay scattered on the table and next to the table was a bed and on top of the bed there seemed to be something. But he was unable to figure out what the thing was because of the darkness

He squints his eyes and looks around for the light switch. He finds it a little to his right. He moves forward and switches it on. He turns back around and his eyes land on the thing.

His eyes widen, his feet take a step back, his hand trembles, a strangled sound escaping his throat as he whispers

" Haru...? "

There was the boy he had been searching. His state worse than what Tyson had imagined. His face white and pale with sunken cheeks. He had grown thin, so very thin. Tyson gulps, he no longer looked like the boy he knew.

Tyson is thrown out his thoughts when the ceiling starts to crack.

Right,

He had to get out of here, quickly.

Tyson gently picks him up and carries the boy bridal style to ensure he doesn't fall of or worsen his condition.

He rushes out the place, calling Dragoon out to shatter any of the rocks that fall as he wouldn't be able to focus on that. Dragoon glides next to him, shattering all the obstacles that came their way.

He grimaces as he wonders about how to contact his teammates. He was unable to reach for his walkie talkie when he was running with a boy in his arms. Dragoon uses his tail to flick the walkie talkie up in the air and lands it gently on Haru's chest.

" Thanks, Dragoon! " Tyson says

He shifts his arm a little to hold it in his palm. He presses the button on its side and speaks.

" Haru Kimura has been found. "

But the message never reaches them for they were dealing with a much larger mess..

~~>><<~~

Nick sighs as he pushes away all the stupid rocks. He looks around and holds back from heaving another sigh. Another dead end. This search was likely to end without any results, he thought.

He hears his walkie talkie crackle to life and hears a message from Catherine.

" Get out of there this instant Nick! The ceilings are crumbling ! " He hears her yell, he can also hear rocks cracking and hitting the ground. He can hear her hiss as though she hadn't dodged one of them.

" Hey! You ok? " He asks, concern lacing his voice.

She replies a moment later

" Yeah! I'm good! But we really need to get out of here before this whole thing falls on us."

" Alright. Did you inform Tyson? "

" I did, but there was no response and his walkie talkie seemed to be switched off, or that's what I felt "

" Right. So what do we do? He may get stuck down here. "

" As if. He can get out of there. After all, this is Tyson we're talking about! "

" Alright. " He says taking a right, " I'm nearing the exit! "

" I'm at the exit! "

" I see you! " Nick yells, pushing his feet to run faster, he jumps outside, right before a large chunk of the ceiling hit the ground.