Sickness.

The mess was cleaned up rather quickly. Gojo had done what he had promised and well, Tyson had to fulfill his part of the deal soon .

Once the curses are killed, The three teleported somewhere. The teams had then rushed back to the base with the casualties.

None of them were injured far too deeply but all had some sort of cuts or wounds. He scowls, wishing he had been a little quicker to arrive.

He had Haru in his arms, Yuki was in Samantha's. Kaito was being carried on Nick's back as his ankle was broken. The others were better and ran along with him and Sam.

Once they reached the base, he quickly calls for the medics. The medics, that is team 3 , quickly grabbed two stretchers and placed Yuki and Haru on it. Kaito was taken to the general section while the other two were taken to the special wards. Tyson followed them after asking the others to stay back.

The head physician, Reina Nakamura  entered the room after a few moments.

The team 3 was full of medics. The medics had received special healing bit beast. This way, they could assist in healing wounds. Sometimes they were sent on missions along with other teams. This was only done if the mission was long and there were no other Divine beast centres nearby where they could stop by and rest.

The medics were not always skilled in combat and hence it was risky to send them to the front lines. They were always protected by the other teams, their lives were considered more important than the others.

However, some rare members were placed into other teams. Haru was one of them.

He was strong enough to defend himself and maybe defeat a few enemies. His talent forced the higher ups to place him in the rookie team. Haru was not always assigned missions like the others but he was given more missions than what a medic would normally receive.

Following Reina, was Vicki Crane. She was a guest , visiting from America. She was also the head physician of the base present there. During her visit , she helped out the team 3 medics, allowing many of them to go on a well deserved break. The medics were always exhausted as the medical cases could come in at any moment, perks of having teen with odd powers and teens who go on dangerous missions, and they had to be alert.

They did have different shifts, but there were not enough medics present here. It was rare to get a bit beast with healing powers. The few that opted to be a medic without having a healing bit beast had learned how to perform first aid and some were graduates of medicine and could treat a large number of wounds. However, some special wounds needed the help of the healing bit beasts, hence it was rare for them to actually get a good amount of rest.

Reina quickly comes over to Haru's side to check his injuries and what ever it is that was making him so pale.

Vicki goes to Yuki's side to check her. Vicki looks closely at her leg and pokes one of the eyes with her gloved hand . It shuts itself immediately as though it had been hurt. The other eyes were looking around, calmly -as though it felt safe here- unlike before when they were looking around frantically.

Reina's eyes widen and she beckoned Vicki to come over. Vicki complies and walks over to her side, covering Haru from Tyson's view . Tyson frowns as he tries to look around them.

He sighs and waits for the doctors to finish analysing Haru and tell him what can be done. He was quite sure that they would tell him that nothing could be done but he wanted to wait and see if they would at least try.

He hears footsteps coming from the outside,nearing the room. He looks up and notices Arata enter the place.

The head advisor stands next to Tyson. Waiting for the report like Tyson. Reina sighs and the two turn around. Reina's eyes sorrowful as she looks at Tyson.

" I'm sorry. There's nothing we can do for him. "

Tyson furrowed his brows.

" Why not? "

" It's not something we can cure. We have seen things like this before. We can't do anything, not even the healing bit beasts can help him "

" How do you know that? You haven't even tried. "

" We have tried before once, Blue dragon. And we have failed. We lost her. "

" Who did you lose? " Tyson asks, curious "And how is her condition similar to this? "

" She too had warps on her skin. She was in constant pain and would have high fevers every now and then. Nothing we did helped her and she died soon after. That is why I believe it's best if we allow Haru Kimura to have a painless death. Yuki Nohara may have some hope. But -" .

" No. Haru's not dying and you haven't answered my first question. "

" That -" Reina hesitantly looks at Arata, who sighs before answering.

" That person was your mother, Ty. "

Tyson's breath catches in his throats. He gazes at Arata, disbelief evident in his mahogany eyes.

" She had the same symptoms. Warps similar to these. " Reina adds, her voice sorrowful and yet distant. Tyson notes that she must have practiced this. His head tries to distract him from reliving all those memories. He was obviously failing.

He wasn't going to get a panic attack, he hasn't gotten one in so long.

When he was younger, they were more frequent.

When he wasn't used to all this.

Being forced to do what is necessary even if his conscience believed that this wasn't right , being forced to kill for a better future even if he didn't want any more blood on his hands, being forced to see people die ,watch as the life ebbs away from their eyes, watch as their face grows pale, their body grows cold ,just like his mother's body that evening .

He curses in his head. He couldn't get a panic attack,not now.

He decides to ask more about this to Arata when he was interrupted.

Suddenly a clap echoes in the room and three figures Tyson knew rather well appear in the middle of the room.

Gojo frowns as he surveys Tyson, ( he had never seen Tyson look so panicked, sorrowful . His eyes glance at the mahogany ones of the younger one, and he notices guilt present in the swirling mess of his current emotions.)

He tilts his head to the side and asks,

" Everything ok? Did we come at a bad time?"

~~>><<~~

Until next time!!