Double booked

"I'm Gojo Satoru, you? " The man with white hair and blindfold asked

"Tyson . Tyson granger" He answered sending a meaningful look to Naruto and Kakashi.

Naruto huffed and answered "Uzumaki Naruto "

"Hatake Kakashi, " The masked man said lazily as his book reappeared in his hands .

"Ah I see. Now, could you tell us where we are" The blindfolded man asked

"Well, it's complicated" Naruto replied scratching the back of his head

~~~>>>>>>><<<<<<<~~~

"That was 2 months ago" Tyson thought as he set down his sword.

He had been on off on yet another solo mission . The BBA had only held small tournaments after the BEGA incident ,leaving him free most of the time . So he decided to leave on more missions . He visited the base dimension every now and then . They were trying to develop a way to add chakra and other powers into the dimension jumpers . This way they would be able to defend any dimension without attracting suspicion and they would be able to defend themselves in case anything threatening were to occur .

Tyson let out a snort as he thought back to how they had named the group .

Naruto and Tyson had been bickering for quite some time now.They were unable to reach an agreement .

Gojo popped his head in through the window and said

"How about dimension jumpers?"

And the name just stuck .

Tyson removed his hood after reaching his room . He now stayed there alone . He rarely visited it though . He usually stayed at his own home . The G -Revolutions had left a few days ago ,He sat back in his bed and flicked through a few of the photos in his gallery . He clicked one of them,the old team 5 . The current Team 5 was not much different . The only one who had left was him , Hikaru .Radiance .His name suited him . No one knew his real name . But he was Tyson's role model . The best teammate , an amazing friend ,a caring brother and a leader . Tyson was the current captain of Team 5 . After Hikaru went missing in action ,the advisors gave him the title . Kaito joined their team later on .

Tyson groaned and laid down on his back . His body ached after such a long mission . But the fates weren't kind .

His cellphone began ringing . Tyson scowled and rolled onto his stomach . The phone flashed the caller ID : Mr dickenson .

"Hello ?"He answered

~~~>>>>>>><<<<<<<~~~

Amazing.

He was double booked , yet again .

Tyson groaned as he got up and grabbed his duffel bag . He had a mission ,he had to collect information on a certain man in the BBA . It seemed that he was acting really weird lately . He planned on entering the ceremony with a disguise but he had seemingly forgotten that he was the world champion .

Mr Dickenson had asked him to be there at the inauguration of the new BBA premises .He was also informed by the old chairman of the BBA that they may host another championship. Tyson could weasel out of this ,Mr D was one of Kami Kemono no Chikara's friends . The Chairman was not part of Kami Kemono no Chikara but he knew about its existence and received information on a few things . The man did not know of Tyson's other identity and Tyson wanted it to stay that way . Knowing Blue Dragon's identity wasn't such a great thing . If word got out that Mr Dickenson knew ,the chairman's life would be at risk .