Rest.

She sighs and stands up " You better get some sleep. Come, I'll take you to Satoru." 

She stands and opens the door, allowing Tyson to step out . She steps out and shuts it.

" By the way you aren't normal people, are you? "

Tyson's step falters, almost tripping , he quickly balances himself by clutching the door handle.

Shoko stares at him, sleep deprived eyes watching him with a twinkle of amusement in them. He stares back at her,shocked .

How on earth did she catch on so quickly , He screams at himself in his mind.

He wonders what gave him away and what he should do next in order to avoid suspicion.

Well, she's already suspicious. Good luck trying to convince her

His mind mocks him. Weird,how his head works. Normally, your own brain won't mock you, would it ?

Oh well, he has seen worse. 

She opens her box of cigarettes and takes one out. She lights it and inhales. She grins at him, lips curling away to reveal milky white teeth.

Tyson blinks, Weird , how on earth does a chain smoker have such perfect teeth?

Why was everything here so weird. Jujutsu high was weird and so were the first year sorcerers. One was a pink haired boy who is ready to give up his life at anytime fir anybody, the second is a black haired boy - whose spikes remind him of a sea urchin - who would completely crazy when he was alone And loves to unleash Mahoraga for no reason, and the last one was a shopaholic who loved to spend her teacher's money.

And then there was Satoru, well he didn't have to elaborate about him.

Why was he even thinking about all this right now .

Right, he realises, he hasn't slept for two days now. His heads gone wonky thanks to that. He would collapse ages ago had it not been for dragoon and his worry for his junior and teammate.

He returns back from his thoughts when he hears her say

" Didn't think I'd catch on did you? "

He couldn't help but chuckle, he shook his head and responds

" No. "

She grins wider, placing the cigarette back on her lips

She moves forwards, she gestures to the end of the hallway where the stairs were built.

" Satoru and the others are downstairs. Go down and turn left. Open the third room. "

She says, gazing back at him with tired eyes , waiting for his response

He raises a brow, surprised. It must have been evident on his face as Shoko merely smiles at him.

Silence settles between them . Shoko made no move to elaborate further and he didn't move towards the stairs.

" Don't you want to know more? " He asks , breaking the silence

Shoko shrugs " Will you answer me truthfully ? "

He remains silent for a moment before shaking his head

" No " He replies, sincerely

Shoko tilts her head back as she inhales with the cigarette dangling from her mouth. She then shrugs again before responding

" Then I don't want to know more. "

He stares at her for a few more minutes before finally moving towards the stairs.

" Take rest and tell me tomorrow if you had any sort of discomfort " She instructs as he reaches the stairs

He nods his head,

" Yeah. I will. Thank you" He responds.

Once he reaches the room she had instructed him to go to, he pushed open the door when he senses that it was empty. He shuts the door once he enters the room.

He then looks around the room. There were two empty beds. One next to the window, the other next to another door which probably belonged to the bathroom.

The room was otherwise empty. There was only a cupboard next to the bathroom door other than the beds. He flicks off the lights and kicks of his shoes before moving towards the bed next to the window.

He plops down on the bed. He sighs in relief, how he had longed the comfort of a bed. Not being able to sleep for two days was awful.

He had no clue how Kai had been able to remain awake for three days when he was fixing dranzer.

Kenny had been unwell and was not allowed to get up from his bed. Hilary had threatened that she would break his hand if he did.

So Kai was up for three nights fixing Dranzer's attack ring . The attack ring had been a special model and it was something Kai didn't want to change. Tyson could have asked Suzuki from team 6 to make one but no one knew about his connection to Kami Kemono no Chikara back then.

Kenny was better on the fourth day and had helped Kai fix the attack ring. Kai had somehow managed to damage it even more as it took a whole week to fix it. Kenny then asked Kai to never try to fix anything again.

The scowling Russian had glared at Kenny before leaving the room. Tyson made it his mission to tease Kai the whole week Dranzer was being fixed.

Tyson ended up with a black eye but he knew it was worth it as he got to see Kai flush due to embarrassment before he got punched.

That was one of his favorite weeks.

He smiles a small smile as his eyes flutter shut. He allows himself to sink in to a deep sleep as the darkness surrounds him.

~~>><<~~

Haru Kimura gasps for breath. He was drowning. He wanted to swim to the surface but he couldn't. His limbs didn't move.

Maybe he should just die.

But did he want to die?

.......

No he didn't want to.

Suddenly he was pulled out of the water. Back to the surface.

Safe.

How wrong he was.

Suddenly, it felt like every inch of his body was on fire. He looks around.

No. This wasn't right. There was no fire. There was nothing around him. He suddenly feels eyes boring into him. He whirls around to see who it was. But there was no one.

I'll let you live for now

He hears before he feels pain envelope his body. His falls to his knees, his hands clutching his sides.

He screams.

~~>><<~~