Split

(A/n-Sorry, it's miguel from beyblade who is captain not Michael. I accidentally changed it in the last chapter)

Disclaimer - Don't own any of the characters from beyblade, only own the plot and my OC's.

~~>><<~~

Tyson stared at the advisors room. The room was usually calm and quiet. It was peaceful and the advisors worked in a very civil manner but tonight all of that was forgotten. The whole room was filled with chaos. The advisors were cursing and yelling threats at each other, some of them were running around and someone split the table with a sword .

Tyson stared wide eyed, his trance was broken when someone poked his shoulder. Miguel stood behind him, beside the blind haired blader was Matilda.

Miguel and Matilda were Captain and lieutenant, respectively, of team 4 . Team 4 specialized in technology and processing information. They weren't the best fighter but they are vital to the organization. Wrong information leads to tragic situations, and situations as such should never occur.

Team 4 was rarely sent on missions. Miguel and Matilda stood out on that matter. The two were good at infiltration and spy work but they were spectacular in terms of technology, hence they were placed in Team 4 .

Nevertheless,the two were sent on missions and had successfully completed 67 missions, one of them was infiltrating Barthez Battalion.

Miguel and Tyson were good friends and so was Matilda.

"Hey , could you tell me what in the world is going on? " Miguel asked

"Heck if I know " Tyson said with a shrug.

Asahi and a group of advisors stormed out of the room, leaving less than half of them within the room. All the advisors had disturbed and perhaps disappointed faces.

The three captains of Team 5,6 and 4 stood awkwardly at the door. They were soon joined by the captain of Team 2 .

Finally, one of the advisors, Arata Hayashi glanced at the 5 captains and one lieutenant.Tyson was quite curious . Arata Hayashi had red hair and dark brown eyes. He always wore a pair of glasses. The glasses had an ochre tint and perhaps made him look a bit weird,for he wore the glasses even at night.

But,nonetheless , Arata Hayashi was no simple man.He was a skilled fighter and a good doctor. He knew how to wield a sword but preferred the bow. His bit beast was similar to a centaur ,it was completely armoured too. It also held a bow and an armoured snake rested on its neck.

He was also very diplomatic, this talent pushed him forward and made him the chief advisor of Kami Kemono no Chikara. Despite his skill in fighting and other talents, he had another name : the kindest man. His presence was always warm. It was similar to soft rays of the sun. But his attitude could switch in millisecond if you trigger his anger. He was rarely angry but when his anger finally shows it is similar to that of a volcano's eruption .

Never make the kindest man angry.

"Ah, captains. Please enter. " He spoke .

The captains entered the hall and took position in the center. Hayashi spoke after a few moments.

"As you can see. The advisors have split . Some of them have left because they feel that the way we run Kami Kemono no Chikara is incorrect. "

Silence filled the room.

"What? " The captain of Team 2 , Kaneki Kuroo, growled .

Kaneki Kuroo, the captain of Team 2 . He was part of the three siblings, who were all powerhouses. Tyson was well acquainted with all three .

Kaneki Aoi, the eldest, one of the youngest and strongest advisors . She had the snow leopard at her beck and call and was amazing with a spear. Kaneki Kuro, as mentioned above, Captain of Team 2 , a powerhouse and ,just like Tyson, had mastery in using almost all weapons, his Bit Beast, a jaguar. Kaneki Tori, the youngest . She has a white eagle as her bit beast and uses a spear or sword during combat. She is the only one ,in the three siblings, without any superior post . Nonetheless her powers were amazing.

"What is the meaning of this? The advisors are supposed to hold Kami Kemono no Chikara together! What do you mean by 'split' " Kuroo said

"He is right. What is the meaning of this! " The captain of Team 6 , Akira Suzuki thundered.

Team 6 was a special unit. They made the weapons and invented them but in no way were they inferior in combat. Team 6 looked quite intimidating and were skilled in combat.

Akira Suzuki was the finest weapon maker of this generation. She had created many weapons and all of them were unique and could be remade by only few talented weapon makers. She was respected by everybody. The blade Tyson used was made by Suzuki. Suzuki had made it for him when he became a captain a few months prior.

Arata Hayashi sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Where is my sister! She and I will capture the lot and punish them! " Kuroo roared

"You see , Captain Kaneki, " Spoke Takahashi Ayano, an advisor who was quite strong and popular, her only bad quality was gossiping. She looked down on many and gossiped with other female advisors.

She sneered at him and continued

"Advisor Kaneki is one of the traitors "

Silence filled the room yet again.

Kuroo turned around and left without a word. Tyson sighed and clapped his hands together to grab everyone's attention.

"Alright, no use crying over spilled milk. What we need to know is what options we have and what solutions we can come up with. I trust that you advisors will have some sort of plan to get Kami Kemono no Chikara back together. " Tyson said .

Hayashi gave Tyson a grateful smile . Tyson returned a nod and ushered the other captains outside.

The advisors soon filed out of the room. Arata stepped out of the room soon and smiled at Tyson .

" Thanks for the save right there Tyson. "

" Welcome. Arata. I don't know what to say about -" Tyson began.

" Aoi? That's alright . Aoi surprises you everyday and somehow, I know she was faking it . I trust her. " With a smile, the kindest man walked away.

Tyson stared at his moving form before chuckling and shaking his head and leaving. The kindest man and the infamous traitor amuse him everyday

~~>><<~~

{ A/n - That's about it for this chapter,

Until next time! }

~~~>>>><<<<~~~