Cleaning up the mess.

Samantha grabs the walkie talkie the moment she hears Tyson's voice. He was finally out of that place.

"Tyson! Sam here, can you hear me?! "

" Sam? What's going on ?"

" The creatures are acting awfully weird. My team and the rookie's team were the ones attacked first . I don't know about the current situation. "

" Where exactly are you ? " It was obvious that she wasn't in a fight or anywhere near the fighting area.

" Yuki's injured . I'm hiding in some cow shed, I think. "

She hears something crash and Tyson grunt before he responds.

" What's Yuki's condition? "

" She's unconscious. Trouble with breathing. Eye like structures are present  all over her leg. "

"Eye -like structures"  Tyson repeats as though he had heard of it some where.

" I see. " Tyson speaks after pause  " Keep her safe, tell me where you are exactly so that I can drop of Haru too. "

" Right. I think I'm close to the east gate. Look for a cow shed there"

" Got it. "

Tyson doesn't say anything more. Within around ten minutes or so , he arrives there. He had arrived quickly and she deduces that he must have flown here with Dragoon's help. Her eyes then trail to his arms that were carrying her young junior.

He was carrying a pale, thin Haru in his arms. She notices that the boy was hardly breathing. Tyson kneels down and places him next to her.

Tyson sighs,

" Alright. I'll go check on the others. Stay safe. Look after them. "

Sam nods. Tyson turns around, Dragoon comes out of his blade, and they took of. Sam decides to hunt for something warm, like a blanket to cover both Yuki and Haru. She looks around the place and only finds a few cloths and a coat. She also finds a lot of straw. Maybe this really was a cow shed.

For now, she grabs the odd looking coat and places in on top of Haru, who seemed to be shivering. Yuki was in much better condition, but she too had trouble breathing. Sam then grabs the straw as she knew it would provide them with some sort of warmth.

After ensuring the two of them were warm and better, she sat down , leaning next to the wall. She yawns, it had been a while since she had slept well . She decides , perhaps it was alright to take a nap. She closes her eyes and silently prays that the others were okay and the creatures would soon be taken down.

~~>><<~~

Tyson rushes outside after leaving Haru with Sam. It was now obvious that this was attack from the Jujutsu sorcerors who were with Daiki. Daiki , a man he had never seen before , a man he hadn't seen yet, is wrecking damage to most of the dimensions he is protecting.

He grits his teeth, he would have to tighten the security of the dimensions. He suddenly hears a screech. A familiar screech. Curses, his mind supplies. The curses would normally screech random things while attacking the others. He heard that only low level ones do that. As they grade went up, most curses became much more intelligent and bloodthirsty and some even became capable of speech.

If there was a first grade or special grade curse, his teammates were surely in trouble. He grits his teeth, his hand hovering over the emergency button. He shakes his head. He shouldn't. It would raise suspicion. He couldn't risk it.

" You know, it's alright to ask for help. " He hears a familiar voice say. His eyes widen and turn to spot Ichigo standing there, eyes bored and perhaps a hint of disappointment was present in them.

Behind him, stood the strongest sorcerer, grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Next to him, his young student Itadori was standing.

" Yeah. " Tyson responds after a few moments. " I know. Alright. So there are three spots where the curses have accumulated. We'll each take a spot and clear up the mess. It has to be quick. "

" You aren't even going to ask why we are here are you? " Ichigo asks, a fond smile twitching up his lips, a great difference from his trademark scowl.

" Either you guys probably sensed some sort of disturbance caused by the curses or I already pressed the emergency button accidentally. " Tyson says

" Yeah, yeah, sure. Now then, let's get back to business. Which curse should I disintegrate?" Satoru asks with a cheerful clap.

" Right. Gojo, tell me if there is a special grade here. " Tyson asks

Satoru shook his head.

" Nope. Only a semi first grade and two second grades. "

" Right. How about this. Gojo, deal with the curses, you can deal with them faster than any of us. " Ichigo opens his mouth to argue

" Ichigo, before you begin arguing, remember you aren't in your best conditions right now. Your full power has not returned to you so Gojo is going to deal with them. "

Ichigo shuts his mouth, sighing in defeat. Gojo pouts,

" Why should I do all the work? What do I get for doing all this? It's not like you're going to pay me -"

" I'll show you the best sweet shops in my neighborhood and perhaps coax any one of my friends in my Beyblading ,who live in four different parts of the world, to take you to their home and show you around. "

Gojo hums, " I would like to go to Russia. Been a while since I visited that place or America does sound great. How about this, I get to go to both these places and I get to visit all the sweet shops, and you will be my guide. If you agree, I'll clear up this place for you and if you want make Shoko check on all of them, " He juts his chin to the right, where the cow shed was " Especially those two, who definitely must have health issues due to curses. "

Tyson sighs, and nods

" Deal. "

Satoru grins wide and claps his hand together, leaving in a gust of wind. Ichigo and Itadori look back at Tyson,

" So, what exactly do we do now? " Itadori asks

" Well, we too can head to those three points and check if they have injuries. We can also exorcise any smaller curse on our way. " Tyson says after a moment.

" Right. " Ichigo nods.

" Alright, let's go clean up this mess "

~>><<~

Until next time!

~~>><<~~