One (bondage)

My hands were tied behind my back and my legs were bound as well. This would be alarming under most circumstances but all I could feel was lust. I knew my pupils were dilated making my usually sky blue eyes become dark. Between my legs I felt the usually wetness that accompanied being tied up like this. What was between my legs was more more of a turn on than anything. I was forced to straddle over the machine with it tied to my hips. Even if I tried, or wanted to, get away I couldn't. But it wasn't the machine that got to me. It was what was on it. The nice, thick, fake cock was in me. I clenched my pussy around it for the hundredth time and almost moaned at the feeling. I could hardly stand the torturous intrusion. Honestly, I was a drooling mess. I mean that literally. My mouth was watering wanting a dick to fill it. But the ball gag in my mouth prevented me from swelling the saliva. I could feel it steadily drip down my naked chest. Everything ached for more. More vibration. More cocks in all of my holes. More painful pleasure. The masochist in me was wound so tight I could burst.
Then the best and worst thing happened to me. He appeared right behind me. I watched in blissful agony as he knelt before my aching body. My eyes were wide as I watched his gaze slowly rake over my naked form. His outstretched hand groped my breast and pinched my nipple. I couldn't help it. I clenched around the fake cock and moaned loudly at the same time though it was slightly muffled by the gag. He smirked and the next thing I knew, he smacked the tit he was just fondling. I wanted to scream out. To beg him to give me an orgasm. But I was a good little slut and stayed silent. I hadn't even noticed the group of men standing behind him until their hands were all over me. A couple were pinching my nipples and raking their fingers all over me. Some were smacking my ass making me grind forward on the sybian. One was yanking my hair back, making me look up at his dark eyes. The most torturous one was him. With hands on my hips, making me sit down farther on the machine, he slowly reached with his other hand and grabbed the control.
It started as a low drumming against the sensitive bundle of nerves. I closed my eyes at the feeling, just drinking it all in. A swift smack to my face made me open my eyes and stare at my gorgeous, sadist, boyfriend. He knew my fantasy. It wasn't like I held anything back from him. He knew that deep down I always wanted to be tied up and let a group of men have their way with me. Granted, the vibrating machine was his idea but I wasn't complaining. I resisted the urge to grind against the vibrations. It would only anger him anyways. As hot as he was angry, I couldn't risk not being allowed to cum. He reached behind my head and unbuckled the gag. I didn't have a reprieve from the thing keeping my mouth open as it was immediately replaced by a mouth spreader. Keeping my jaw and mouth open, he stood up and returned to my side, the controller still in his hand.
"You're going to suck all of my friends off like a good little slut while I control your pussy. You can only cum if my friends are satisfied and you ask permission okay?" I couldn't get enough of his sultry voice. He wanted complete control always. Wanting to answer him like he asked but I hesitated. Why did I hesitate? Annoyed at my pause he turned up the machine. I screamed and tried to curse but couldn't with what was in my mouth. He shouted over the noise of the machine and my screams. "Do you understand whore?"
"Yes sir!" I exclaimed. Or at least I tried to. Everything was discombobulated die to not being able to use my mouth. He turn down the machine to a slow torture. I watched in fascination was each of the men stripped out of their pants. Every single one of them was hard. Saliva dripped out of my mouth. I couldn't control it. I just wanted all of them. The first stepped forward with a cocky grin on his face. Sliding into my mouth, he let out a satisfied sigh. I couldn't move forward to suck him off properly so he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his thick cock down my throat. I suppressed my gag reflex and let him fuck my mouth. I could feel the tip hit the back of my throat. The dull vibrations picked up speed causing me to moan around the cock in my mouth. But what really got me was the fake cock in my pussy beginning to to swirl around and vibrate. I trembled and clenched my legs tighter but it did nothing to lessen the torture. When the guy with the cock in my mouth was close enough to orgasm, he pulled out and the vibrations stopped. The next guy stepped forward. It was the same situation but a different cock.
Over and over again I was brought to the brink of orgasm only for it all to stop. Cock after cock filled my mouth. I got to the last guy but my boy didn't turn off the vibrations. Instead he turned it up. I screamed and lurched forward, causing the rope in my hair to pull my head back. All of the men gathered around me with their hands on their docks, slowly stroking them. The nipple clamps were put on and I was so fucking close. I trembled and shook. All the unreleased tension caused my body to go into overdrive. I needed the orgasm more than ever. The mouth spreader was released from my head but the hands slowly tugging at the nipple clamps made me closer to the edge than ever before. "Please sir may I cum?" I shouted resisting against the familiar waves of pleasure.
"Hmmm, I don't know. Guys does she deserve an orgasm?" He turned to the group of men in front of me. Some were stroking their cocks faster. The ones who were had thrown their heads back with eyes closed. They all looked downright orgasmic. It didn't make the torture any better. The vibration was turned down and I whimpered in agony. I needed this. Some of the guys nodded their heads but most smiled wickedly and shook their heads. One stepped forward to forced my mouth open before shoving his cock deep inside. I groaned against it and moved my head up and down disregarding the hair pulling me back. Annoyed with my pace, he gripped my face and fucked my mouth harder. I could feel his body shake as his orgasm reared it beautiful head. He stepped away and another stepped forward. All were close to a release after I blew them another time. That's when they all gave the okay for me to cum.
The machine turned on higher and faster than it ever was. I screamed and cursed at all of them in front of me. Everything in me quacked and clenched. Resist or be punished. I chose to resist as I still had so much more to give and I wanted it all. "Please sir may I cum?" I asked again in a breathless moan. I was so damn close. I don't think I could stand it if I wasn't allowed yet.
"Yes slut you may cum," I wanted to hear those words so much that I finally let go. I screamed and shook as the freight train of an orgasm rolled over me. I didn't think it was possible but I squirt all over the machine. It didn't stop. Wave after wave washed over me. For a full minute I came. I screamed. I cursed. I thanked him and all the others for an earth shattering orgasm. But it didn't stop there. He never turned it off. All of the men began to shake and shiver. I never predicted this but they all came all over me. I felt thick sticky warm cum splash down my face and neck. I opened my mouth on instinct and tasted them all over me. The second orgasm hit me like a tsunami. I thanked sir for giving letting me cum a second time. It didn't stop. I couldn't handle any more but he didn't stop and I didn't really want him too. I just wanted to see how many orgasms I could handle. Forcing my eyes to stay open, I hurtled to the third one but that was when he turned it off. I was so close.
The disappointment and relief didn't last long. I was released from the ropes keeping me still and I was dragged to a standing position even though my legs were basically jelly. My body was dragged to the middle of the room by my neck which was frankly really hot. Before I could even blink I was tied and suspended from the ceiling. My legs were forced apart my the ropes and I realized that I was at the perfect heigh to be fucked. I squirmed in excitement and anticipation. A blindfold was put on me and the next thing I knew, I was being slapped. Not by a hand but by an object that I realized was a flogger. It continued for quite some time but I loved every second of it. Squeezing my eyes shit under the blindfold and waited for the next one but it never came. Instead warm hands caressed my body in a scintillating way. I could feel the cock at the entrance to my weeping pussy, I groaned. He gave me what I wanted and pushed into my wet pussy. I moaned loudly as he hit the sweet spot. Beginning to move, he fucked me harder than I thought possible. It took no time at all for me to be a shivering mess. I knew mascara was running down my face but I didn't care.
"Slut you can cum as much as you want but you need to thank me every time." My boy's voice came from right next to my head. The man behind me was moving so fast that I was wound up immediately. I thanked sir for allowing me to cum as much as I could and felt the impending orgasm coming. What pushed me over the edge wasn't the deep thrusts hitting my g spot just right. It was the hitachi on my clit going at full speed. I screamed and thanked sir. The guy slid out of me easily but came to my face. Another one stepped forward and grabbed my ass. Pulling me closer to him, he shoved his thick albeit short cock into me and I moaned again.
"Taste yourself on me," the gruff voice of the first guy who fucked me came from my head. I immediately opened my mouth and he slid it in. Double penetration. Nice. I could taste the sweet tangy of my pussy and the salty precum on his dick. I sucked his cock like there was no tomorrow. He thrust as far into my mouth as he could. The hitachi was placed on my clit again and I screamed are the cock, thanking sir for another orgasm. He came in my mouth and I swallowed every drop. He switched places as the guy behind me slid out. A new guy took his place and the short cock slid into my mouth. Swallow and repeat. The mixture of their cum and my pussy was intoxicating. From my count there was only a couple guys left. My boy freed me from the binds and pushed me over the desk. The blindfold was ripped off and some point and my hands were tied in front of me but not bound to anything.
A man slid underneath me and another stood behind. Both pushed into me at the same time but in different holes. My asshole stretched to accommodate the largest dick out of the group and the feel of both of them in me made me shudder. Their movements were perfectly in sync and I lost it. It didn't matter to them. They kept going. The torture was intense but amazing. I lost count of how many orgasms I had but it was a lot. Especially when the hitachi made an appearance. Both of their thrusts started to become sloppy as they came inside me. It was too much. I had yet another orgasm and felt their cum leak out of me. Pulling away they went to the other side of the room to watch. The last person on the list was mine. For knee exactly what I liked and pushed into me again. One finger in my ass and his dick in my pussy. His other hand reached around and rubbed furiously at my clit. I didn't notice he was hard this whole time but from the way he pounded into me, I could tell he was frustrated. Not with me but how long he had to wait to slide into me. I didn't know how much longer I could withstand my orgasms but I came over and over again. My body shaking with each one. The build up was just as satisfying as the release. I don't know how it happened but I squirted over and over again. I don't know how much time passed but he eventually pulled out and shot his cum all over my back. As degrading as it was, I adored the way he called me a dirty little slut as he came. Finally satiated he unbound me from everything and pulled my front against him. Sometime during the fucking all the guys had left. Exhausted, I slumped into him. The hoarse chuckle he let out made me wet all over again. Instead of fucking me again, he picked me up like I weighed nothing and walked me out of the room. He put me down gently on the side of the bathtub and began to fill it up. I knew I was looking at him with all the love in the world but also the most desire I could ever feel. Pulling me closer to him, we both got in the full warm water. I was situated on his lap and could feel the arousal in him. This time it was slow and caring. After we both came, he kissed my forehead and whispered an I love you. I replied the same thing and closed my eyes. He gave me everything I needed today. Every part of me was filled with gratitude. Satisfied that I was clean, he toweled me dry and deposited me in our bed. He wrapped himself around me. I allowed myself to feel safe and comforted. It wasn't long before I fell asleep completely satiated and happy.