Eight (degrading)

I was just putting the finishing touches on my makeup when my boyfriend walked into the bathroom. He looked me up and down before giving me a slow smile of appreciation tinged with arousal. I was dressed modestly for dinner at his parents house. The maroon dress adorning my slender body went down to around my knees. Sweetheart neckline and cap, off the shoulder sleeves. I already had my new louboutin's on so I was quite a few inches taller than usual. Even I had to admit that I looked good today which was perfect considering his parents weren't my biggest fans. Tyler's outfit complimented my own. Dark jeans and a dark red button down shirt.

    We were a damn near perfect couple. On the rare occasion we fought, it was quickly resolved and neither of us were put down in the midst of anger. We had similar interests and hobbies. Our sex drive was basically identical. Everything was perfect to me but perfect tends to lead to boring. Every damn day was the same. Our sex was repetitive. I was never surprised anymore and I hated that with all my heart. Monotony was the bane of my existence. Ty came to stand immediately behind me, so close I could feel the warmth coming off his skin. That's when the fucker decided to surprise me. "Bend over," he said in his melodic voice. A shiver went down my spine at his command. Something about someone else take charge was so arousing. So appealing.

    I immediately complied and bent forward, my ass sticking out and grazing his hips. He ran his hand down my spine which only succeeded in turning me on more. One hand cupped my wet cunt over my lace thong. Honestly it was stupid to even put it on considering it was basically nonexistent. Moaning, I pushed back into his hand just wanting any friction. Any stimulation. I didn't care if we were late, I needed something. He moved my barely there panties to the side and thrust a finger into me. My legs started to shake as he kept going, his thumb on my clit moving in slow circles. I started to tense which caused him to pull out.

    Watching his face in the mirror, I saw in horrid fascination as he brought something egg shaped and black to his mouth and sucked on it for a second. That toy went down my body again and before I could protest, he shoved it into my pussy. I thought I could be more composed than I was but I let out a yelp moan which caused him to chuckle. Standing back up, I felt the toy shift a little in me making my legs shake more. He hadn't even turned it on yet but I was so close. "Baby, is this really a good idea? Your parents don't exactly like me so making me incredibly wet at a table with them seems like a bad thing."

    A quiet hmm was all he said before turning around and walking out of the bathroom. I thought I was safe so I moved my thong back into position and tried to walk out of the room. He turned it on causing me to scream and drop to my knees. I couldn't walk with it on so I crawled. My knees were red and scraped up but I couldn't stand for the life of me. The vibrations slowly picked up. I knew I was close but I didn't exactly want to announce it, knowing full well he would turn it off. "Oh fuck!" I screamed, turning onto my back with my legs apart. "Fuck baby! No. I'm going to-" that's all I was able to get out before a release of epic proportions. My entire body shook so intensely that it must've looked like a medical emergency. I could feel the rush of wetness leave my body with such force that it had to have coated all of the walls in my bathroom.

    "Yes love," Ty said, standing over me as I twitched on the ground. "I think this is a very very good idea." That wicked gleam in his eye was lethal. Oh this was going to be a bad night. At least the gentleman in him helped me stand up after he turned off the toy. My pussy was still clenching around the toy, riding out the after effects of my orgasm. He wound his arm around my waist and kissed my temple while leading me out to his car.

    The ride was torture. Every couple of seconds he would turn on the toy via his phone but the second I got close, he turned it off. I was a moaning, quivering mess. His arousal was evident but he shifted to conceal it as much as possible. We didn't knock when we got his parents house. He never did because he was a mommas boy and all she wanted was to see him. Their relationship was incredibly close which was something I never had in my life. Our family dynamics were very different which is why they didn't like me much. They were a upper class tight knit family while I was a child from a single mother growing up in poverty. Our two worlds didn't mix so it was shocking when Ty pursued me.