Three (boss)

My mind couldn't focus on work. Even the parts I loved, I couldn't do correctly. Concentrating on new chapters to edit made me think of him. Cursing the fact that I read romance novels for a living, I tried to focus on editing the new, steamy, chapters I was supposed to be editing. But the main male character morphed into the image of him and I took the place of the main female character. Their bodies were our bodies. Writhing around in pleasure at every touch of each other. I felt every thrust and my cheeks heated up at the thought of being under him.
    "Kayla can you come in here a second?" My boos asked from behind my desk. I figured he just needed coffee so I put down my work and tried to get the image of us fucking out of my mind. I kept my gaze trained on my feet as I walked slowly into his office. "Close the door,"
    Oh shit! I thought to myself as the door snapped shut. I looked up at him. His stormy blue eyes seemed darker, almost filled with lust. His suit fit him well and I could tell he was ripped underneath his dress shirt. My gaze drifted downward to his black slacks. They were tight enough for me to see a slight bulge in his crotch. My face heated up again as my eyes fixed on my shoes again.
    I just then realized that I failed at my attempts to dress normally today. I was wearing six inch pumps to distract from my short stature. With thigh high stockings attached to a garter belt, you could clearly see the straps underneath my relatively short pencil skirt. In a moment of daring nerve, I chose a pair of crotchless panties. I was wearing a bustier underneath my dress shirt and blazer.
    "Dressed a little inappropriately today, didn't you?" Eli said, stalking closer to me. I backed up and noticed too late that I cornered myself against the door. I could feel his hot breath on my face as he leaned closer to me. "As much as I love seeing you like this, I hate all the male attention you're getting."
    "I'm sorry, sir. I didn't realize it when I got dressed this morning." He was right. Men from all departments were walking past my desk today. Blake even dropped his coffee mug when I bent over to grab a pencil I had dropped on the floor. The sharp intake a breath was something I completely ignored but now I realized it was because my ass was barely covered by the skirt. "I'll go home on my lunch break and change."
    "No. I have a little challenge for you, if you're up for it." He implored as he bent closer to my face. He was pressed so close to me that I could feel the jut of his erection against my stomach. Unknowingly I ground my hips into his and moaned softly. I lent upwards, wanting to kiss him so bad but he pulled back. I watched him walk around his desk and grab something out of his drawers. He swiftly walked back over to me and pressed the item into my hands. Looking down, I saw a device that I vaguely recognized as a vibrator. My pussy became went at what he was implying. "I can tell you know what this is. I have the remote. Put it in and continue your work. At the end of the day, come back in here."
    Looking at him in the eye, I slid the toy into my mouth and sucked on it before slowly pushing it into my slick folds. Feeling it slid into place, I turned to leave. That's when I felt it. Hitting all the right spots, I moaned loudly. Too loudly. I shoved my fingers into my mouth and turned back to him. He had a wicked smile on his face and the remote in his hands. Pressing the button again, the vibrator went faster. I dropped to the floor and shook with waves of ecstasy. My legs flew open and my free hand went down to my clit, rubbing furiously. Still sucking on some of my fingers, I moaned and ground my hips into my hand. Eli's stormy eyes watched me fall apart quickly. I knew I was responsive but I didn't realize how much until my orgasm knocked me flat on my back. I thrust my hips up and swore softly. I wanted to scream and thank god for the glorious orgasm. I faintly recognized the feeling of wetness pooling around my hips of the wood floor. I couldn't stop it if I tried. I let go and saw a jet of ejaculation shoot out towards my boss. I squirted all over the place and groaned loudly. The look on Eli's face was one of pure shock. I knew I could squirt but never this much. Never this forceful. My legs shook with the residual orgasm and I got slowly to my feet, trying to catch my breath. He had turned off the toy a few moments ago.
    Leaving the office, I went to the kitchen and grabbed some paper towels. Getting down on all fours in his office was a tease in and of itself. I cleaned up the mess I made and his took that opportunity to press the button on that damn remote again. I tried to focus on what I was doing but the feel of tiny vibrations to that one spot in my pussy made that incredibly hard. My legs slid open as I knelt up. One arm pushed my hair back as the other rubbed my clit in slow circles. My legs began to quiver. Just as I was nearing the finish line, he turned it off. "Back to work," he said.
    I walked back and sat down at my desk, leaving his door open. I picked up my work again and tried my hardest to read the relatively steamy pages in front of me. The two characters were kissing, touching, and undulating in perfect synchronicity. Nathan walked by my desk as I felt the vibrations again. Somehow sitting, it felt deeper. Nathan looked at me curiously as I ground my hips into my chair, my eyes rolling back in my head. Then it was over. I was so damn close too!
    The end of the day couldn't come quick enough. Eli turned the damn thing on every time one of my male coworkers walked past my desk. But he never let me finish. I was so wound up. Nothing I did could make the overwhelming wound up feeling go away. I was soaking wet, my toes curling in my too high heels. Shaking with unreleased tension, I walked into Eli's office at the end of the day. Almost everyone had left except for us. He turned slowly to me, his eyes darkened with arousal. Showing me the remote in his hand, he pressed the button. Then he pressed it again and again until it was at the highest setting.
    I screamed with ecstasy and ground my hips at an invisible force, desperate for a release. I gripped my breast in one hand and rubbed my pussy with the other, leaning against the wall for support. But that wasn't enough. I slid down to the floor and tried to crawl to Eli but I couldn't do it. I collapsed on my back and opened my legs. Shouting to an unseen force to let me cum.
    "Go on baby. Let me see that beautiful orgasm again." Eli said which pushed me over the edge. I released all over the place, staring at the wood door that separated us from the few people left in the building. I was a quivering mess but managed to get to all fours and crawled over to him. Sitting up on my knees, I reached up and undid his belt. Pulling the zipper on his trouser down, my mouth watered at the sight of his cock straining to get free of his silk boxers. I was happy to oblige. Freeing his erection, I sighed at the sight of his weeping head. I took him in my mouth and started to move. What I couldn't fit in my mouth, my hand gripped and moved with me. He groaned low in his throat and watched with hooded eyes as I sucked him. The salty tang of his cum was welcome. I was sloppy. Threads of drool slid down my throat but I couldn't stop. I had been dreaming about this for ages.
    Apparently he couldn't help himself. He turned the toy on full blast again and I moaned around his cock, sending shock waves up his body. His hand gripped my hair and made me go faster. My finger circled my clit in the wetness from my soaking pussy. I took him deep in my throat until I felt him hit the back. Suppressing my gag reflex, I chocked on his cock. The vibrator stopped and he lifted to my feet. Clearing his desk in one swipe, he set me down on it and kneeled in front of me. He slowly slid the toy out of me with a satisfying pop before licking up my slick folds and sucking my clit deeply in his mouth. I yelped and wound my fingers in his curls, keeping his face where I wanted it the most. But it was redundant. He didn't want to move. He slid one, two, three fingers into me and pumped faster, his tongue attacking my clit. My legs shook and quivered before clamping around his head. He came up for air before kissing me thoroughly, letting me taste myself in his tongue. Everything about him was tantalizing. Addictive.
    Hurriedly, I pulled his jacket down his arms and undid the buttons on his shirt before it joined his jacket on the floor. My shirt quickly became part of the pile so I was left in the sluttiest lingerie I owned. Which was saying something because I had a slight addiction to porno panties. Eli approved and let out a groan. Even though I was short, I had the proportions of a super model, something I was proud of. His strong hands found my breasts and teased my nipples to attention.
    He couldn't wait, he slid his erection deep into my pussy. I tilted my hips to accommodate his size and begged him to fuck me hard. One of his hands wrapped of around my throat, squeezing so the blood was slightly cut off from my brain. I gasped. Everyone I dated assumed that I wouldn't be the type to enjoy rough sex but they couldn't be more wrong. Eli thrust faster into me and I cried out. He smacked my hip sharply and went even faster, ripping me apart. I cried, screamed, and orgasmed around his cock so many times I lost count. He was intoxicating. It seemed like forever but he gave one final groan and came deep in my pussy. Letting our spurt after spurt, he set off yet another orgasm on my part and we both collapsed in a quivering heap.
    I looked up at the clock and tried to count how long we had been fucking. Two hours, which holy crap I desperately needed. Eli kissed me deeply again and pulled my head back by my hair, trailing kisses down my neck. Reaching the point that drive me wild, k ground my hips into his again. He chuckled softly against my throat. Everything was shrouded in the sated haze and smell of sex.
    "Fuck, I needed that. It's all I've been thinking about since you walked in this morning dressed like this.," he gave me an award winning smile. "Which leads me to my second point, do you want to do on a date with me?" I looked at him, shocked. But I nodded in response and tried to get off the table. He pushed me back down and smiled.
    "I'm not done with you yet,"