Two (student/teacher)

I shouldn't be doing this. It was wrong. Not even that, it was dangerous. People could get hurt. Fired. But I couldn't stop. It felt too good to be near him. To be with him. To feel his body on mine. He was addictive so when he asked me to come to his office today before class, I couldn't say no. I mean, I could've if I wanted to but I didn't want to stop. It was like cliff diving. Jump at your own risk. Hope to god you don't break something on the way down. Savor the adrenaline rush and the feel of losing of control.
    I hadn't noticed I dressed for him this morning until I was out of my dorm room and everyone was staring. I knew I was attractive and had the many admiring boyfriends and one night stands to prove it. My long raven black hair hung in soft waves down my back. My ice blue eyes were piercing. My mom always said they could see into other people souls. I had yet to confirm that. With straight white teeth and a slender body, I could easily get anyone I wanted. And I wanted him. Professor Daniel Elkinson. The perfect embodiment of tall dark and handsome. With dark brown hair, a tall six foot frame, and chiseled good looks, he was easily the most attractive professor in the English department. I think it would be easier if I was sleeping with him to get a good grade but I don't swing like that. As a student going for a bachelors degree in English, I already had great grades. Close to a 4.0. I didn't need to sleep with my professor to get ahead. Neither of us planned this.
    Sleeping with him the first time was a total lapse of judgement. I had been getting help with one of the first papers. Not that I needed it but I wanted to make sure I was doing it correctly. I was. When it was time for me to go, I reached for my backpack at the same time he reached out to help me. Our faces were inches apart. I don't know which one of us moved first. I hope it was me so it didn't look like he was taking advantage of me. All I know is a split second later, I was bent over his desk. Taking his thick cock from behind while his hand was wrapped around my mouth to muffle my moans and screams.
    Getting dressed this morning was easy. Like I said, I hadn't realized I dressed for him until I was out the door. I had a short black skirt on that barely covered my red lace thong. My tight, off the shoulder, crop top hugged my perky breasts making a bra unnecessary. My tall black stilettos made my legs looks longer. I usually saved those for a formal event but the idea of him seeing me naked with only the heels on sent a shiver of anticipation down my spine. Thankfully, I was confident in heels so the cobblestone path didn't trip me up as I meandered towards his office. I had an hour before his class which gave me plenty of time to jump his bones.
    When I finally made it to his office, I knocked twice before entering. The sight of him in black slacks and a well fitting black button up was enough to make me wet. I was sure I was drooling but who could blame me? Sexiest. Man. Alive. He gave me a crooked smile as I closed and locked the door. The last thing I wanted was someone interrupting us. Letting out a deep sigh, he rushed over to me and pinned me against the door. My arms went around his neck instinctively. He brushed his lips against mine. I could feel the jut of his erection against my hip making me resist the urge to run against him like a cat. His lips crashed down on mine in a fierce kiss. Passionate and intoxicating. Our bodies moved as one and I rolled my hips into his. He groaned into my mouth and intertwined his tongue with mine.
    He picked me up while still keeping me pressed firmly against the door. My legs came around his waist, gripping tight so I didn't fall down. Grateful for the foresight of wearing a skirt my soaking cunt pressed against him. I know he could feel it. I know he could tell how turned on I was. I helped him pull down his pants and boxers just enough so he could drive his thick cock into me. I wanted to shout in pleasure but I managed to quiet it enough so it came out as a soft moan. Slowly, he began to thrust into me with deep powerful strokes. It was perfect. He was perfect. Groaning and moaning together, I was coming undone and he was getting close as well. I don't know how long we were at it but I began to tremble in his arms. His thrusts became sloppy. My climax took me completely by surprise, my pussy clenching onto him which made him shudder and let go, filling me with his load.
    Setting me down on wobbly feet, he went over to his desk and pulled something out which he kept hidden behind his back. I was too focused on cleaning myself up as best I could to try to catch a sneak peak at what he was holding. Eventually I gave up and fixed my gaze on him. He smirked at me and gestured for me to sit down on his couch which I did.
    "I want you to do something for me," he said. "But I don't want you to be closed minded about it. I want you to want this too. Please be open to it."
    "Okay..." I hesitated. "Sounds a bit ominous."
    "It's not. Just something that I think will be very hot," he produced a small box from behind him and gave it to me. I glanced up at him before opening it. Inside there was a small pink toy and a small remote thing. "I want you to put this in that tight pussy of yours and I'll take the remote. I want you to wear it for the entire class. Unless you're scared?"
    "Did you just challenge me Daniel? You know better than that!" I leant back into the couch and brought my legs up to my chest. Sliding my thong to the side, I rubbed my clot slowly and inserted the toy into my pussy. It felt like it was made for me. Because it was u shaped, one side was close to my g-spot while the other side curled up my slit situating on my clit. I righted my underwear and stood up in front of him. He glanced quickly at his watch.
    "If we don't leave now, class is going to begin without us. I grabbed my bag and we started to walk out the door when I felt it. I soft vibrations on my clit combined with the slow drumming in the inside of my vagina. My legs began to tremble and I almost collapsed onto a pile on the floor. As quickly as it began, it stopped. I gasped for air while Daniel just smiled at me. Thankfully it didn't start again as we made our way to the lecture hall.
    I sat in the front row right behind his desk. While most students tried to sit as far back in the auditorium as possible, I wanted to be close to Daniel. Even if I couldn't touch him, I wanted a closer look. I wanted to marvel at his beauty. Kids started to flock into the classroom. I could see Daniel holding something in his fist but o didn't think anything of it until the vibrations started again. I had to grip the desk in front of me and resist the urge to moan loudly. Biting my lip until I tasted blood, my eyes rolled back in my head. Closer and closer to the ecstasy I desperately sought, he turned off the vibrator. This challenge was going to be harder than I thought. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
    Daniel became serious as he began the class. Everyone was taking notes and fixing their entire mind on his class. But every time he looked at me he turned on the vibrator. Slowly teasing me until I was going to beg for mercy. He made the mistake of leaving it on for an extended time. Everyone was working on their new assignment and Daniel was back at his desk, staring at my flushed face.
    "Ms. Evans, is everything okay?" He asked with barely contained amusement. That sparkle in his eye was addictive. He turned up the power off the vibrator and my legs shook in my chagrin it was surprising the chair didn't squeak as I clenched my thighs together. I had hoped I could white knuckle it until he turned it off. But it wasn't stopping. I was soaking wet. Drenched. he turned it up one more time and I couldn't help it. My eyes rolled in my head and I stuffed a fist in my mouth to stop myself from screaming. A rush of liquid came out of me when I exploded in an earth shattering orgasm. I could hear Daniel chuckle softly but it was muffled by the blood pounding in my ears.
    Thankfully the class ended without another orgasm from me. He still teased and edged me for the remaining class period but he didn't let me cum. As the kids started to filter out into the hall one by one, I watched them go. I was procrastinating putting my stuff away. I had a few hours until my next class so I could curse out Daniel. Once the last student left, I watched him go to the door and lock it. I got up from my desk and was about to smack him in the chest. But he pressed that goddamn button. I collapsed into a heap on the floor and screamed.
    "Fuck! Baby please don't stop," I cried out. He didn't stop, standing over my writhing body on the floor. I tried to find anything to grab onto but there was nothing. I was left to surrender to the absolute pleasure he was giving me. I came over and over again. He never turned it off. I was eventually able to get on my knees and unbuckle his slacks again. He turned off the toy and I tried to catch my breath. But not enough because I was desperate to have his cock in my mouth. I took him fully in my mouth and began to move. I would love to say it was meds free blow job but that wasn't the reality. My mouth and chin was covered in drool. The tip of his dick kissed the back of my throat.
    He pressed the button and I let out a surprised moan and accidentally scraped my teeth on his veined shaft. He thrust sharply into my mouth and I gagged. I relaxed my throat and tried to get him all in my mouth, but I couldn't. My hand covered the only part of him I couldn't put in my mouth. He began to shake and groan which alerted me to his impending orgasm. His fingers gripped my hair and pulled me away from his erection. Helping me up, he bent me over his desk and pulled the toy out of my pussy with a satisfying pop before penetrating me roughly. He pulled my hair and whispered dirty things to me. I flinched as his hand smack my ass but I only felt surprise and arousal. Every time his palm connected with my hips and butt he punctuated it with a deeper thrust. Over and over again until I though I was going to lose my mind. Finally I came around his cock. His fingers rubbed furiously at my clit as he pulled out of me roughly. W rush of wetness came from my wet pussy as I squirted all over his floor. Once I began to come down from my high, he slipped back inside me with little resistance. He kept his rough pace and it wasn't long before he came deep inside me.
    He lent over me as I attempted to steady my breathing. In the last two hours I had managed to cum ten times which was a miracle in and of itself. I felt quite dated and calm when he whispered in my ear, "I love you." My head shot yo and turned slightly to look at him. I was shocked. Our entirely relationship was sexual. We had small moments in between fucks where we talked about our lives but it only led to more sex.
    "I think I love you too," I replied still in a little shock. He laughed softly.
    "There's the difference. I know I love you, crazy girl."