Eleven (IDK)

This is honestly a mixture of mxm, teacher,, and kink. (Edit: now I'm pissed because I deleted it off my phone without realizing half of it got deleted here. Perks of doing this stoned at 2am 🙄)

was gorgeously stunning which had thrown me off my game for a hot minute.

    A slow smile crept across his face as he silently appraised me. I watched him take in everything about me. From the top of my head all the way down to my feet, pausing long enough on my crotch for me to understand that he was absolutely into men. "I was looking for Mrs. Beil," he replied causing my brow to furrow. She was the previous English teacher but had been let go due to some undisclosed reason. If he had been one of her students, he would've been in one of my classes. Yet, I was certain I would've noticed him. "I forgot my mom told me she no longer works here. Who are you?" He asked.

    "Mr. Thompson," I replied, holding out my hand for him to shake. Which he did, but he also pulled me in a step closer. My breathing hitched but I covered it quickly in the hopes that he didn't notice. Unfortunately from one look at his face, he definitely noticed. "Are you one of her students because that would've meant you were in one of my classes. I know a lot of students don't pay attention but not realizing one of your teachers was leaving would've been really bad." He chuckled slightly at my words but just cocked his head to the side slightly without answering. I waited. Psychology trick, not speaking will cause the other person to fill the uncomfortable silence with anything including keeping the conversation going.

    "So that's what you would've been upset about? Me not remembering her leaving instead of me not paying attention in your class?" I shifted slightly on my feet and turned my head away from him. Truth be told, I would've been upset had he ignored me during my class. Him specifically. I do my best to keep my kids engaged but something about him would've upset me. It was unexplainable. "I don't go to this school. My mom works here and I visit her some times when I'm done with my classes. I graduated early and am now in college," he continued. That caused my head to whip around to stare at him in shock. "Believe me, I would've paid attention to you as my teacher. I would've hung off your every word. God, you're so handsome."

    I chewed on my lip nervously and turned away from him to grab something off my desk. Deflecting and putting distance between us was my safest course of action. Hearing the door click shut and the lock being turned made me turn around again. He approached me at my desk and pushed me against it so I was half seated, his body pressed firmly against mine. The smell of his cologne was intoxicating and how close his face was to mine made my heart race. I loved the feeling of him being so close to me but it was unprofessional. Desperate to put more space between us, I placed my hand on his chest and pushed slightly. He just grabbed my hand, forcing me to feel his chest. It was so firm and I felt his heart beating in his rib cage. Clearly he worked out for him to be so muscular. A tremor shot through me. "Wh-what are you doing?" I stuttered out, trying to pull my hand away. Still unable to look at him for long.

    "What I want..." he trailed off before pressing his lips firmly to mine. My knees gave out a little causing me to sit more firmly on my desk. He growled at me unintentionally pulling my body away from his. Even though I knew I should, I didn't break the kiss. His left hand came up to cup my cheek softly. Every touch was delicate as though he thought I would disintegrate. His teeth tugged gently at my bottom lip which made me gasp. The restraint he had was slowly wearing out as he nudged my legs apart to stand between them. My gasp allowed him to explore my mouth with his tongue. Soon the kiss was desperate and rougher than it was when we began. Alarm bells rang in my head so I pushed him off of me fully and moved to the opposite end of the room.

    "That was a mistake," I said shakily. "I don't even know your name for gods sake! Not to mention this is my place of work. You could still be a minor. Oh my god, this was so wrong on so many levels. I need to leave. Immediately." I moved towards the door when he caught me. His front was glued to my back with his arms fully around my waist, keeping me close to him. Feeling every part of him made me close my eyes in a desperate attempt to forget where I was. Mostly to forget I was at work so I could give in to my bassist desires. He was too close for me to think straight.