Seven (stepsibling)

Family road trip, what could possibly go wrong? It was tradition that every year the whole family piled into the beat up minivan and drive six hours to our cabin. Even now that my step brother and I were in our twenties, we all still had to go in the same car. Probably to thwart any plans of escape! My mom was the ultimate passenger princess. She controlled the music and temperature in the car. She also brought a blanket and usually fell asleep ten minutes into the drive. My step dad never had an issue with this much to his credit. He drove the whole way with no complaints every single time and never wanted to switch with me or my step brother. The problem was that the car was so packed full of stuff that I often had to share a seat with my step brother Jeremy. Honestly it was pretty strange at first but we eventually got used to it. Mostly.

"Hey guys, can we pack one less thing so I can have my seat back? Or can I please sit on the floor for the drive? It's kinda weird that I still have to share with Jer. We barely fit on the same seat anymore." This was my usual complaint before every trip. Just like always my mom said that it wasn't safe and we needed everything we packed. It was safer for me to be buckled in to Jeremy's seat. Rolling my eyes, we all piled into the car. Jeremy had gained a decent amount of muscle in the last year so I didn't fit sitting next to him. So in my blue flowery dress, I sat on his lap. Allowing him to pull the belt over both of us and snapped it in. At least I had a blanket and a book to keep me company for the excruciatingly long ride.

My mom fell asleep shortly after we started the drive. Rick kept his eyes on the road like usual. Jeremy also fell asleep rather quickly so I was left to my own devices which included me starting my book for the first time. In hindsight it was probably the wrong book to bring on a family trip. The first chapter of hot and heavy action made it impossible for my hips to keep still. Practically moaning in my seat, I forced my eyes to stay on my book but it was all becoming too much. A distinct hardness pressed against my ass and back making me question, not for the first time, if black guys truly had bigger dicks. "Stop moving," Jer growled in my ear. His voice was strained in an attempt to keep himself together. "Our parents are literally right there. We cannot do this. Especially right now. So get yourself together and stop moving."

His words had the opposite effect than he wanted. Some very submissive part of me loved his commands. I couldn't stop my hips from grinding against him. What is it about guys in grey sweatpants and no underwear that is just so sexy? I couldn't stop if I tried. Jeremy seemed to understand or he just couldn't hold back either. His pants came down slightly and he impaled me with his cock. Yep. He had a huge cock. I bit my hand to stop from screaming. "Fuck you're tight," he moaned in my ear. We couldn't move the way we wanted so I just continued to grind against him. It wasn't perfect but it was enough. "Yes baby. Just like that. You're such a good girl," he groaned. The gentle praise just made my need skyrocket. I went faster and faster. All I wanted was a goddamn orgasm and I would be damned if anyone stopped me.

Jeremy kept biting and kissing my shoulder to stop himself from moaning loudly. The pain just made everything wetter. Trembling as I rushed towards that glorious cliff, he wrapped a hand around my front under the blanket and rubbed my clit furiously. I tried so hard to keep my eyes open to make sure his dad wasn't looking at us but it was useless as Jer's other hand slapped over my mouth roughly. I silently screamed in ecstasy as my body trembled and shook. It was the most powerful orgasm I've ever felt and there was a rush or something between my legs. His own release scorched my insides and set off another minor orgasm for me. "Satisfied?" I nodded. "Where the hell did that come from?" Maybe it was stupid but I handed him my book starting at the beginning of the part that made me so turned on. If anyone read as much or as fast as me, it was Jeremy. His eyes moved back and forth as he read but the tell tale sign that he was enjoying it was the fact that his dick began to harden inside of me once again.