Chapter 19

2 years later...

"Alright here we go" Erica says as her and Raquel put the finishing touches on my dress. I turn to look in the 3 piece full mirror and can't believe that that is actually me standing there. The dress is strapless and all lace. There is a belt around my waist made of diamonds and it hugs my body down until it opens out onto the floor. The veil comes down my back and over my face. I look into the mirror at he two women who have been by my side and have take me in as their friend, and to Raquel her daughter in law.

"I promise I wouldn't cry, I know everyone says that but oh my goodness look at the mess I made" Raquel says as she turns around and takes a couple of tissues from the box dabbing her eyes.

"Hey it's ok" I say as I walk over to her, giving her a hugs which she returns. Then we here stomping and clicking coming down the hall and children's laughter. As Khaleea chases Shai, Shads daughter and the twins. As they enter the room the twins look up at their grandma.

"Gramma why you crying?" Dominique asks. Dominic walks over to me and raises his hands and I fix his little tuxedo before I pick him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh baby I'm just happy that's all" Raquel says as she fixes Dominique's white dress and picks her up too.

"Where's daddy?" Dominic asks and I totally forgot that she needs to be with Khleo.

"Don't worry I called Shad" then there's a knock on the door, "There he is, he will take Dominic to Khleo" and in walks Shad.

"Alright baby be good for uncle Shad and daddy ok?" I kiss his cheek again and hand him over to Shad.

"You look beautiful, Jesse" he kiss my cheek and gives me a hug.

"Thank you" I smile shyly.

"Alright Dominic lets go, Khleo is nervous as hell and I gotta calm him down before he makes a run for it" Shad says and my face falls. "I'm kidding!" He shouts and I punch him and so does Erica.

"You a- I mean jerk!" Erica says. "Don't do that to her, get out now!" And have slams the door behind him. "Don't listen to him, he's being a jerk"

"I know" I smile. Khleo would never leave. I still remember the look on his face when I told him we found out we were having twins. He said that it was because we lost our first angel too quickly so god gave us him again.

Then the day I went into labor was the craziest of them all. I woke up and thought I had peed in the bed, but my water had really broke. Khleo jumped up and started grabbing all our stuff making phone calls and helping me down to the car.

But the look on his face when Dominic came, and not even a minute later Dominique came. He was a mess. He sat on the rocking chair and cried with both babies in his arms. He thought I was sleeping but I heard him promise that he wouldn't let anything happen to them. That he would be in their lives and wouldn't let any fame or anything get in the way of that. I cried as I heard that promise and he saw me saying I should have been asleep. I just smiled and told him that I loved him and our twins.

"Alright baby girl are you ready?" I asked Dominique and she nodded here head. Her hair a mixture of mine and Khleos. Our kids definitely looked exotic and people still weren't used to it. But I loved my babies all the more for it.

There was a knock on the door and Erica answered it revealing Mr. B, "You ready Jesse? It's time" I nodded and Shai took Dominique by the hand and I gathered my bouquet as Erica and Raquel took the train of my dress.

I had asked Mr. B to walk me down the isle and he cried like a baby and said he was honored to and said yes. Mr. B had really been a real father figure to me. Him and his wife were the parents that I never had. And they say that I am the daughter that they never had.

I took Mr. B arm and we headed out of the room into the hallways to a set of double doors that would lead to inside the church. I was starting to feel nervous, and a wave of uncertainty settled in.

"You alright there kiddo?" I shook my head Erica obviously my maid of honor or was by my side in seconds, "What's wrong Jesse?" She asked.

Raquel had gone to take her seat so she couldn't help, it was up to Erica. "I don't know, everything just feels right. But I still feel that uncertainty. I am about to marry Khleo Thomas, an ordinary girl like me. It's just unbelievable."

"You've also had his two adorable children. Which he adores and loves them like no other honey" she said.

"I know, it's just that I've been so unhappy for so long what with my parents and all. I'm finally content and happy. He makes me happy. My children make me happy. My friends make me happy." She smiles and so did Mr. B.

"Come on honey, then you can't keep him waiting any long then can we?" I shook my head and squared my shoulders like I was getting ready for a game. "Alright let's go" I said to both of them.

Shai and Dominique had the basket of flowers, and Erica was right behind them with Khaleea right behind her, and then finally Mr. B and myself. The song started and in walked in my baby girl and Shai. After a few second Erica turned and winked then left through the curtain, after her Khaleea went. I took a deep breathe, "Don't let me fall old man" I told him and he chuckled. "I won't honey" he said and in we walked.

Everyone was standing and smiling at me. The room was magnificent with white sages and crystals and flowers hanging from everywhere. But the most important thing of the room was Khleo and Dominic up front. They had on matching suits and Khleo had added a flower to Dominica suit to match his. I smiled at just looked at Khleo. He was talking to Shad but once I stepped in he had that look on his face like the first time I saw him. He was shocked, and stunned. I smiled and he smiled back. I didn't take my eyes off of him.

As I finally made my way to the alter, Khleo walked down and took my hands as Mr. B passed them to him, "Don't hurt her Khleo, or else I got shotgun that I hardly use anymore since I moved to California" everyone in the room laughed and so did Khelo and I, "I promise I won't hurt her Mr. B. She's my everything" he looked into my eyes and I knew he meant it.

We walked until we were in front of the priest, "You look beautiful Jesse" he said and I couldn't help the big grin that spread across my face. "What about me daddy?" We both looked to Dominique and everyone laughed again. "Yes you too baby girl" he said bending down to kiss her. "No mommy looks more beautiful. She is like a queen" she said and Khleo stood back up. "That she is baby girl, she is a queen and I am her King" he said.

Then the ceremony started, we did everything traditional. Khleo and I had already told each other our vows the day before. His vow made my heart grow more for him. It was more like a song than anything. The priest looked to me and recited the traditional voice, "I do" I said then he turned to Khleo and repeated the same thing. Khleo looked into my eyes and I felt him in my soul, "I do". "Then I pronounce you husband and wife, Mr. And Mrs. Khleo Thomas. You may now kiss the bride."

Khleo engulfed me in his arms and dipped me slightly taken a full on advantage of my lips and gave me a kiss that is always remember. He picked up Dominique and I picked up Dominic and we turned to the crowd as they cheered for us. We walked down the isle and we started our new lives together as Mr. And Mrs. Thomas.