[Chapter 9: So Did The Lord Descended]

A/N: todays chapter will focus this time on the appearance of the third brother, I hope everyone will enjoy today's chapter.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

"Please raised your hands a bit." A short horned Sarkaz woman requested as she held a holo-pad that she was using to control the devices around Skadi who stand on a small round platform where she was being scanned by said devices alongside some traditional tools just to make sure they did everything right.

"How long must we stay here?" Skadi asked with a grumpy expressions as she was being surrounded by a few servants who were assisting the royal tailor in measuring her for her clothes, it had been over 15 minutes since they had entered the royal palace and were escorted by Alicia to the royal tailor.

They never brought any clothes aside of a few uniforms and some normal wear that they usually carry during their mission incase their clothes got ruined, nor where they prepare to be dragged into a royal ball when they decided to ascend to the surface world which is rare as most just usually stay in Aegir.

They could head back to Aegir but that would only be a waste of time and Skadi would simply refuse wishing not to lose her Lord again less she falls and drown herself in madness and despair, which Sylfe doesn't doubts after having seen her cousins state after years of having no contact with the Silent King.

Skadi is considered to be the strongest among their kind, granted untold blessing that surpassed all other who have been blessed by the Silent King, it was evident when she sings it warps reality, shaping it to her whims on scale that's completely absurd by even those who wielded similar but weaker power.

Her power could affect on a planetary scale and likely to grow stronger as the years go by, but this are only one of many abilities that she possessed, she's also capable of summoning or forging creatures from the Empyrean Forge a higher dimension that's also a part of the Silent King's vast infinite domain.

Said creatures vary in shape and sizes, but each one are capable of devastating entire worlds or dimensions depending on which type of creature Skadi wants to summon, the most lowest are already capable of destroying any kind of civilization just by their sheer quality and numbers alongside insane abilities.

Sylfe would even shudder to think what Skadi will become if they ever lose the presence of the Silent King, thus they decided to take the second option which is to request the royal tailor to create the two abyssal hunters some dress for them to wear for the upcoming ball which was going to happen tonight.

Normally that would have been a very impossible task for any tailor to create a dress within half a day, but thankfully the royal tailor was very good at her job, and was quick when making their dress, Slyfe already had hers being made while Skadi was being measured.

Alice was sitting to the side looking at some reports being sent to her through her holo-pad, giving some few glances at the pair while she continued to work on the various reports that were being sent to her after she had returned and likely had informed the Empress of her return alongside her brother.

Who happens to be a strict and serious man, and her being absent for a month with Kal'stit being unable to work had caused her work to pile up despite the efforts her 2 secretaries had made to ensure that her work wouldn't be piling when she returns back from her studies in the outer sea.

Alice was thankfull for her secretaries efforts to minimize her work so she had them take a rest for a few weeks after she had returned and manage her work which was much easier for her since she had many years of experience, Sylfe on other hand sat just right beside her while browsing through a holo-pad.