[Chapter 3: Time Is On Our Side]

A/N: when you think one is bad and two is terrible, then three shall be catastrophic, mc third and final avatar hath come with a bang, on another note we will also see a diverging path for Kazdel, plus I got interested in Theresa since the Londinium Arc, what the changes entails I'll leave it all up to your imaginations.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

(3rd POV)

The skies crackled as dark shards fall off from the vast thick clouds anf onto the wasteland below, bereft of life or any beauty of nature to behold, only the chaos and destruction left by vast black crystals that littered the ruins of lands longed accustomed to the damages wrought upon it by catastrophes that had long plague the world.

Yet even with such disasters occuring on a daily basis, life will always find a way yet it comes at a steep and terrible cost for all beings, to be riddled by a plague that slowly consumes them, leaving no flesh and blood behind only the crystalline remains of who they once were would be remembered a fate more terrible than death.

One question how life still manage to flourish even with the threat of a plague that slowly strip them of their being and into accursed elements that continue to haunt their kind for centuries upon centuries of living, perhaps they were resilient and fought to survive.

Or perhaps luck had a hand in their continued miserable life, tormented by the schism of fate that draws them to a hopeless future that brings no end to their dystopian life, forever haunted by the actions and mistakes of ancients long dead and silent who continued to cry for their absence on life.

Or was it by the hands of old gods that torments them for their own twisted amusements, uncaring and indifferent to their plight, for in their pain they give amusements to the divines above and beyond the wretched dirt they call home, rebellions and defiance sprung against their master, forging a war that saw civilizations old and new rise and fall.

The old parth from the present to give way for the new who sought a new and distant future they believe to be coming, yet even as old powers fell and new ones arises to take their place, nothing had ever change for arrogance and pride has long been known in the body, hearts and mind of gods and mortal alike.

One sovereign rises, another shall take it place, as it should be like any and all cycle that continued to spin under the machinations of fate, the gears of are still destiny undisturbed regardless of the action of one or all, the few and the many, their fate and destiny is and will always be inevitable.

Yet as ages passed a new power enters the board, the game many had longed played is thrown off balance as great paradoxes of anomalis had breached the veil of reality and onto the accursed world that are played by false gods and divine pretenders who knew not the meaning of providence or divine intervention for the game is all that had matter to them.

Until this new player entered, uncaring of the rules, indifferent to their reasons and ferocious in it's action, the gears of destiny are shattered, broken and unmade far beyond the hopes of being made whole again, the machinations of fate unraveled untangled and unhinged from it's weaver, the outsider knew not to play fair for only it's laughter echo in the minds of the fallen, the pretenders and......the false gods.

The mockery it played as it sings and dances amongst endless worlds longed dead, stars longed had perished and universes longed had parched from the embrace of life and unto death's hand and oblivion's cold and silent embrace, they who revel in the shattering of rules and laws long established by fate.