[Chapter 10: When Three Brothers Reunite]

A/N: the final chapter will have a short lewd scene, I won't make it a full blown lemon since the first arc had enough of it, there will be also some scene of the other brothers before focusing to the royal ball, other than that please enjoy the story and have a nice day everyone.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

A crack in reality opened and came out was the Empress of Kazdel herself, adorning her royal uniform as she entered her private office located at the center of the palace on the fourth floor, a slightly exhausted look adorned her expression as she reached out to the closest chair before flopping over to gave her the comfort she needed right now after all the work she had to finish.

Today had been quite a hectic moment for Theresa with the arrival of Aeonian delegates not to mention the preparation for the ball that was about to occur within just a few hours ontop of hearing her own daughter running ram away from the palace again, as she usually would because of course her father doted on the child a bit too much.

If she was any ordinary parent Theresa would have been panicking for Amiya's safety, unfortunately being married to a primordial entity makes her less worried about her daughter getting harmed and more pitying anyone that's unfortunate enough to try lay a finger on Amiya without being ripped apart by her husband's apocalyptic beasts.

Her husband may be an apathetic being to almost everything but he is a very responsible and protective father that'll do anything to see his daughter happy, that's not even counting the times she's always being doted on him at every moment he could use.... which is practically any time, Theresa shivered at the feeling of his presence near her.

"You seemed tired." Theresa's husband spoke after moments of silence between them, appearing as an umbral mass of shadows that dimmed the room, lights flickering ever so strangely and even the light from the opened windows were affected by his presence.

"Well wasn't that obvious from the start dear?" Theresa deadpanned to her own husband who merely chuckled, his tendrils seeping through her clothes to gently embrace her, feeling a bit ticklish at that simple act yet made no complaint as Theresa just relax herself.

"My dear, are you still mad at what has happened hours ago?" Her husband muses much to her annoyance, she crosses her arms and made a cute huffy while looking a bit red on the face, aware at what he was implying and she was not happy at what he actually did.

"I don't what you are talking about." She replied innocently, intending to just ignore the topic as admitting to her husband even if he knows it already will make that smug of his much more insufferable than the whole time he was doing it at her secretly in the public much to her embarrassment.

"Don't be like that Theresa it's not like anyone knows about it, beside didn't you enjoy it~?" Her husband teases to one of her ear, causing her to rapidly blush deeper, mind remembering the scene that caused her stress and at the same time relief, she was mortified to know that enjoyed such an act right infront of an ignorant crowd of people.

"Idiot! That was embarrassing and people could have found out about it!" She finally lost it and just lunged at her handsome, loving but also insufferable teaser of a husband, punching in his shadowy chest despite knowing that it would do nothing but to further amuse him more than anything else would.

"Hmm~ true.... but you know I wouldn't do that to my own wife, especially when your the one who started it first." Her husband retorted she found no word to counter his remark since he was right to say that she started to the teasing but never expected it to escalate further than she would have wanted.

"S-Shut up, it was still embarrassing you could have done it when we where alone not infront of a crowd of people." She replied but later regret when a hand held her rear, realizing it was too late to say anything as she was pulled closer enough that her husband leaned closely to her ears and then said to her.