[Chapter 4: The Lord Beckons Me]

A/N: okay this chapter might be lewder but only short, I am still not use to writing these kind of scenes, also if your not 18 of age or above, then please either don't read or skip the lewd part, be warned as this is for the sake of your minds yet to be tainted unless you already had that is...........other than that enjoy the story. 😊

And lastly the time of events of each chapter are different to one another as some of you might get confuse, but the next chapter we'll start at the present where the members of the three factions shall meet with one another, this is just a reminder to prevent any confusion on the timeframe of the arc.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

(3rd POV) (A few weeks ago)

Arcadia, the central head quarters of Legion, a colossal city that spans over thousands of miles of land within a small continent size crater located further north of Infy Icefield or what use to be before it had been replaced by a near endless city fortresses.

Spread only 5 km from one another, a small continental size city shrouded by a field that divided two realities form one another, shrouding it's presence from rest of the inhabitants of the world.

Vast citadels that reached upwards to the skies above, littered by all sorts of ships of varying size from small hundred meter transports to 20 mile long dreadnoughts and swarms of small airborne vehicles that flew at different directions.

Carrying troops, supplies, and resource continuously being sent to the southern frontlines, everescalating to a point that quakes of bombs, roars of mass weapons of destruction could be heard from even afar.

The sounds of colossal gears and machinery roaring tireless day and night, earning the nickname of being the city that never sleep, always keeping it's denizens awake whether they be living or not, continous in their work by the will of their Lord, unkown to the concept of rest or exhaustion for they hold none of such limitation.

After all, they are not natives of the world, lacking any concept of what the denizens possesses, imposing their own concept that twist and warp realities to better suit the foreign lifeforms that now roam within it's dominion, they adhere to none but the Archon himself, a entity that seeks conflict to bring about change and progress, accepting no peace or truce against his enemies.

For only war and annihilation are the solution to those of stubborn enough to resist his way of order, deny changes and he shall force it upon them, reject progress and he shall bring about it in a way many would die and perish, for the unfortunate that rejected him

As mercy is as alien as the world he descended upon, but as a foreign God who's prowess comes from his ability to grow, progress and advance on scale so far beyond normal and even supernatural civilization could match, it would break the cycle of balance to his favor, none can ever hope to match.

Intellect so vast and unending to even understand his thought is to damn an eternity within an inescapable labyrinth of lost, forgotten, and forbidden secrets, knowledge so horrifying few could keep their sanity intact, much less their will and essence doomed to be used as a to for his endless machinations.

Cruel and heartless he may be, he is not ignorant nor unaware of his action, his cold logic and warped reason could still adapt and integrate to the everchanghing, past present and future of any place, era, and individual he interacts with, especially when he need to command vast armies and rule over countless lives of different races.