[Chapter 16: The Changes Of Destiny]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV) (Several Years Passed)

"*humming*." A soft yet energetic hum echoes slightly on the early morning of the busy streets of Nagazora, various vehicle moving across the street while a few people could be seen walking by.

A particular white girl is seen walking on the streets of Nagazora, wearing a short that was only 6 inches revealing much of her skins below, a white jacket covering a simple orange shirt under it.

The girl was humming a strange tune to herself as she passed through the street whilst sipping on a soda can that had a straw on it, while happily walking around without a care in the world.

All except a familiar large cross shaped device floating behind her back, unnoticed by the people around her as it moves pass through them, invisible and intanginable to the world around them as it follows the white haired girl.

Her expression change from the happy go lucky expression to being annoyed, hearing the nagging of her companion beside her much to the girl's dismay as she speaks. "I told you I'm already sorry El, can't you stop nagging already?" She complains.

Her companion El wasn't so amused of her words one bit, after the incident of a Honkai attack happening yesterday on the north side of the city which involved a report about a white haired girl wearing armor appearing to save the people in the honkai infected zone.

He normally would have applaud her if not for the fact that she hadn't covered her identity and if it hadnt been for his help to prevent anyone from seeing her face, Shicksal would have been gunning her by now and they would be on the run... again.

"My lady you shouldn't be recklessly go out in a fight with your face exposed." El chided towards the white haired girl, he can't help but sigh why her master Siren consider it a bright idea to make him the Guardian of the girl after she'd cause enough chaos to Otto and Wei.

Said individuals are still trying to hunt Sirin for the humiliating beatdown that both had experience well that's mainly a secondary reason, the main reason is to obtain Siren's power that she had awakened or so they have assumed it.

Considering Sirin as a dangerous rogue Herrscher out for causing chaos and trouble across the planet, that's Wei own belief while Otto seeks to obtain, 'Henosis' power which El found a bit ridiculous since the man is inside their reality engines.

His every action is already known even before he was born, the only reason the simulation was being continued run is because 'Henosis' is keen to preserve all life and the records of these existence, El do wonders what Henosis plan could be for this reality.

Though they are beings connected to all others of there kind, each one has there own sense of individuality and privacy that the others respect, the same could be said with 'Henosis' which was their collective will and commanding leader.

El was an Overseer-Mind one who was tasked in administrating the reality engine he was in, before "Henosis' had decided to send him to become a partner to someone inside the reality... first was Siren and then towards his new companion which was a reckless young teen.

He felt like he was... babysitting, rather than overseeing multiple experiments and research across this particular universe that is experiencing a three timelines occuring on the same period, seperated only by a multi-dimensional wall he had set in place.

"And need I remind you of the last time we fought while unmask? Shicksal didn't hesitate to send there elite units while still stuck within a honkai eruption zone, Lady Kiana?" El added drly which made Kiana blushed deeply.