[Chapter 11: The Iridescent Impact]

A/N: Here's the new arc which will be focusing on the mc himself, the story will be starting in the previous era but will focus on the current era and the changes it made to the previous era, their will be POV of the previous era but will appear rarely mostly on certain individuals, lastly this arc will likely last more than ten chapter.

If any of you can give some info about the previous era of honkai impact that would be much appreciated since I've never played the game but only read a few of it's lore and several fanfic, most of which might be inaccurate.

Other than that I hope you all enjoy the new story.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV) (Bermuda)

A large ship is seen cruising through the sea at a slow pace, running around in circle over a fracture of reality that radiated a neverending radiance of light that encompasses even the rays of the morning sun, illuminating in strange crystalline kaleidoscopic colors that change chaotically in an orderly manner, erratic yet calm, the nature of itself goes against the expectation ang belief of many as each second passed.

Hundreds of swarms fractured crystals, formed several rings around it's gaping maw, moving in various directions while creating lightning-like bolts that flashes around it, yet despite it's appearance everything was purely made of light and no other substances could be found from it, the size of the thing spanned over 12 miles in diameter with it's rings extending it's size to 21 miles and the tiny cloud particles forming as the outer shell of it made it 32 km in size.

Shifting every second as though it was a doorway to a higher dimension, where the laws of physics and the anything that is found in the 3rd dimension to be nonexistent, replaced by an eldritch plane, indescribable for the inhabitants of the world, a dimension filled only with crystalline substance and cosmic essence that reflects the stars and celestial bodies in itself.

A large paradoxical phenomenon that contradicts itself, baffling the scientists and researchers aboard the fleet of ships quarantining the whole area as planes, helicopters moved across the sky around the strange phenomenon, that appeared right after the eruption in Japan, it's presence warranted the attention of a certain organization that had been fighting a phenomenon known only as the 'honkai' by most.

"Has there been any erratic changes yet doctor?" A researcher asked towards a purple haired woman wearing a lab coat, standing near a console that had a few holographic imagery being projected had crossed with narrowed eyes as she stare at the most strangest thing she had encountered since her induction to the organization that calls itself as Firemoth.

"I'm afraid not, there has not been any signs of changes to the 'Factal', it is still staying docile after 2 months of observation." The doctor replied with a frown, eyes slightly glaring at the thing that they dubbed as 'Fractal' which had been a headache for the young genius ever since she was assigned in studying it, especially the United States when the thing is most closest to their borders.

Firemoth was quick to act and contain it or so the public believe it, but for the ones in power none of them have found a method in containing something that litteraly broke reality apart, they simply banned the travel route where the fractal is located to prevent possible casualties should the phenomena starts being aggressive, but thankfully for everyone involved in containing it, the 'Fractal' doesnt show any signs of becoming aggressive yet.

Many expected it to be a trap set by the 'Honkai' but their expectations where shattered when the new phenomenon had radiated no signs of honkai energy, which brought up a whole new load of problems to her table since the 'Fractal' as many had come to call it, releases a entirely new type of energy that is alien as the honkai but on a much greater scale, the most baffling thing about is the 'Fractalite' (one of their cheeky scientist had dubbed to call it) contains every matter and energy that mankind has known.