Sully

*Will' POV*

Parker came up to me and said that he thought my sister was hot. That he wanted to do it with her.
I punched him in the face started yelling at him.
I grabbed Dani's arm and drag her back to our house.
Once we were there she hugged me i guess she heard what parker said.
I told her I'll be back with our stuff. She sat on the couch and was watching netflix on your new T.V.

*Dani's POV*

I was sitting there watching Pretty little liars. I jumped when i heard creaking coming from upstairs i checked it out and there he was...

A already trained German Shepard.
I named him Sully. He was so sweet and kind. He was licking my face when will came through the door.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, thank you so much"

I gave him a hug and kissed his cheek. He gave me my bag and i started unpacking. I had owned a bunch of hi-top shorts and crop tops so i decieded to take a shower and head out for a walk. I put on normal shorts with and muscle shirt that says, Born this way.

I take sully a walk to the park then see someone who i missed since she moved.
My bestfriend Kennedy(Kenny for short).
"Kenny" I scream at her she looked back at me and tackled me in a hug.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Srry its short. I have been in summer school, UGH. Well any way isnt Sully so cute he was once a police dog. Well anyway hope you enjoyed

~ Stay Derpy