Meet up

*Will's POV*

Today was the day of the Cube meet up. As i woke up to find Gra-Gra. I look in Dani and Bee room to find them still asleep. I rolled my eyes at them. I walked back into the kitchen to eat breakfast. Everyone eventually woke up. We headed toward the Place where we meet everyone. Dani walked over to a boulder and stood on it putting in her headphones quietly singing along, but she was singing so everyone heard her. I just smirked at her when we made eye contact. She looked at me wide eyed.

§The Time Skip of Mystery§

When the meet up was about over dani still standing over the boulder. Entertaining everyone who already met us.

Then all of a sudden we heard a BANG. We all went for the floor and heard a sheirk, from a girl.

After the shriek i look up to see Dani holding her thigh with blood on her hands and aroung her legs.

"SOMEONE CALL 9-1-1" I yelled almost in tears.

I hear the blaring of the siren knowing they will be there soon. I kept presure on her wounded area. The ambulance is here asking if anyone one is related to her.

"Im her brother" i screamed.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
At le Hospital.

I rushed told to stay in the waiting room with the rest of the guys. I went to the bathroom to wash my bloody hands.

A few hours later *Spongebob narrator voice.*

The doctor walked up to me and said she will be fine. She has a broken patella, so she has to use crutches for a while. I walk into the hospital room to see Dani on her phone. She had a look of fear in hear eyes.

{Dani's POV}

After surgery i had my phone when i got a text i read,

Your brother wont always be there to protect you, and when he gone im coming for you.

I was scared.

§Time Skip§

We finally made to my house all of the guys and girls were gathered around the living in their own little conversation.

"Truth or dare?"

Everyone replied with either yes, or sure, whatever. Devon started, "Will truth or dare." "Dare" "I dare you took switch clothes with your sister, he shruged since i was wearing a red snapback with sweats and a muscle shirt. We went in the bathroom and switching walked out looking like we didnt even switch.
After a whole game of truth or dare we fell asleep.

[Morning]

In the morning i woke up earlier than everybody, as usual, and made breakfast. Its very difficult when you have crutches. I hear footsteps and keep cooking until Graser puts me on the couch tell me i shouldn't be cooking. He finishes when everybody else gets up. They all say that graser is an amazing cook. I just sat there frowning.

"Lets go swimming." Will suggested

We have a HUGE pool in the backyard so go go upstairs are change into my wonder woman bikini with a cape. Since i was not go im the pool i dieced to where something fun.

I went outside being first sitting with my feet in the water since i cant go in all the way.

Everyone shows up and tries to throw me in but I kept telling them to let go of a famous superhero

They all started to play chicken fight and Bee and Straub won (STRAUBEE)

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Thank you evryone for reading. I love you all so much.

~Stay Derpy