Cube House!

*Dani's POV*

I heard clapping after i finished my recording, i tirned aroung to see parker smirking at me.

D-Dani
P-Parker

D- WHAT?!

P- Nothing i just your skin, it's adorable.

D- I know, i made it my self!

P- cool, see ya!

It that really all he wanted to say?

*Parkers POV*

I was watching her play mineplex on her laptop i was about to ask her to go to dinner with me because, YOLO. But i reliezed she was recording, so i waited.
She turned around and ask me what.
"I just that your skin is adorable. But your beautiful. I felt my cheeks start to heat up as she kept talking to me. So i got out as quikly as i could, without saying another word. I told Will we will leaving in 10 minutes. He agreed and grabbed our stuff. We got back in the car and drive to the CUBE HOUSE! Once we got there she was astonished(big girl words) at how big the house was. She snapped out of her 'trance' and grabbed her bags. We entered.

*Dani's POV*

As Will, Parker, and I walked into the 'cube house' mt eyes fell straight on Will with an 'its gonna be okay' look.
Je introduced me with everyone. Grape was really cute and so was Rusher. But i was tired from that first day here, thrilling righ?!?, i ask him which is my room. He show me my room and i started to un pack. Will enters my room and tells me a few things aboutthe cube guys, to be honest all i heard was, whomp whompwhomp whomp. He than left me alone to shower and change dor dinner. I showered letting me hair air dry. I wore a blank tank top with a red and black flannel, and faded blue skinny jeans. I put my hair, that goes down to my bum, in curls and a white snapback. I really never luked make up, so i just put on a clear, glossy lipgloss. I walked out and yelled over everyone, "Let's go BITCHES!!" I got surprised looks from everyone including will who just looked at me with his eyebrow raised. He had dinner and Only will knew i had anxiety attacks, thankgoodness he cares my pills for my everywhere when i had one at dinner will rushed over to my side trying to give me a pill while everyone is asking what is going on. All i remember is waking up in Will room the next morning, hearing voices.

Their back!

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Hey tacos i hope you lik this chap. i decieded to post every other day, because according to my mom, i need to be physically active, whatever that mean. Well i hope you guys enjoy comments name for Dani's voices. I would really appreciate it.

~Stay Derpy
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°