Cutter

*Dani's POV*after her knee heals.

So everyone is gone becuase pax is over. Will and i are getting are home situated with D.I.Y. made by mwah. We deiced to head to lunch at Ihop, but he refused and said that he have to go Olive garden.

So i was getting dressed into my white tank that say, Hello im DIVERGENT. Black legging with a flannel wrap around my waist. Black high-top sneakers with a blue owl neclace. I put my glasses on and grabbed my phone and backpack with all my swimy thing because will said we were going to the beach. I did my hair in a messy crown braid into a ponytail. Then we headed off.

*Grape's POV*

When the guys arrived at the restaurant we wait for Will and Dani.

Dani even her bame gives me butterflies.

We heard the main door bell ring and shreiking. It was definitely Dani. I turned around to see her hugging parker. Then she came to the table we are sitting at and hugged everyone.

§Time Skip§

When we arrived at the cube house Bayani was taking Dani outside. He grabbed her hand and led her out the front porch. He slammed her against the wall and start kissing her forcfully. Her eyes went wide and was trying to get him off her, and to think i was boiling with anger from my bedroom window. I ran down stairs, mad. I ipened the door and pulled jordan away from dani whispering to her to get her brother. Will will be just as angry and jordan will be sorry.

Will's POV

She ran inside all teared up i gave her a concered look at asked her whats wrong.

"Jo-jor-" was all she managed to get out from her sniffles.

She just piont outside where grape was holding bayani on the ground.

Sean explained to me what happened i was mad at him i threw a puch at him.

Then when i walked inside i remember what Dani does when she gets Upset. She cuts. I ran to her bathroom and knocked on the licked door.

Dani's POV

After will left, i ran to the bathroom everyone looking at me. I tried to find a blade i found one i the dul's razor. I cut on my upper thigh so you can only see them if i wear short shorts. Good thing my cheer uniform is long enough to cover it. If i have to wear a leotard for gymnastics, i usually cover my scars with make-up.
I heard banging on the door, Will, he was the only one who knew.

I kept cutting and cutting until it went black.

Third person POV

When Dsb i passed out Will and the other are starting to get worried. Will started seeing some blood come out from under the door.

"DANIIIIII" he screamed.

Grape pulled him back while Mark, Rusher, and Kevin were smashing the door trying to het it open.

When they finally did will got out of grapes grip and scurried to Dani with blood all over her thighs. There's 2 deep cut. Will was screaming for his little sister to wake up. Then Parker called 9-1-1 after a while the ambulance came and took Dani away.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Thats all for today. Im thinking of starting a new book. Cube smp of course comment what you think. :)

~Stay Derpy
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°