Kidnapped?!!?!?!??

*Dani's POV*
Once i blacked out i could hear everything that went on. I heard will just balling his eyes out. I heard Sean say he loved me but that was when everyone else was gone to get food. I had a crush a Sean, But i know he only said that because he felt bad for me. For next few days, I think it was days, who knows i could have been a few hours or weeks. But all i know, is when woke up grape was holding my hand , sobbing into my hospital bed sheets. I squeezed his hand signaling him i was awake. He jolted his head up and smiled. He ran to get the doctor and came back with my clothes in his hand. he nodded at me and gave me my clothes. I got changed and went to the front desk where Will was. i looked him in the eye. I could tell he was crying, due to his bloodshot shot eyes and the puffiness, i walked up to him and hugged him. he drove us home, grape was sitting in the passenger seat with will driving and me sleeping in the back.

~A week later~

I was in my room on my laptop. I started homeschooling myself for the last month of high school. I told Mr. William shakes i was going to parker's house. while i was walking I felt hands on my hips. i turned around to see my old step dad, if you didn't know me and will had an abusive step dad, but he later got arrested. He smirked at me and threw me in a white van and i heard a loud thud and everything went black.

*Will's POV*

i has been 6 hours since she left. i started to get worried and called Parker. he said Dani never came over. i told him that she said that she was heading over to his place about 6 hours ago. I called the police and after i hung up. i got a text from an unknown number. It was an image of Dani chained to walls with cuts all over her. the caption said, You'll never get her back.

i called Sean to come over since he moved to L.A. I already knew he had a crush on my sister. Once he got over i showed him the picture. We also called Parker.

*Dani's POV*

Once everything became clear. I was chained to a wall. In a bathroom. i had whip marks on my back bruises on my face and arms and a black eye.

He came back into the bathroom with a phone he took a picture of me and began typing something. He smirked at me and walked out. I tried yelling for someone but all i heard was footsteps coming my way. Winston had a whip this time. i started screaming and he was laughing.

~Stay Derpy