Them

Ethan and Samantha^^^^
We're back.

*Dani's POV*
They came back after all these years, they're back.
The voices in my head. Both of them i want to tell will. But i never told him about thr voices. He wouldnt understand.
(bold- Ethan , italicized- Samantha)

She knows were back

Oh yea, her life is going to be miserable because there is nothing she can get rid of us again.

What i she tells that idiotic brother

She wont, i wont let her. You forgot she is very guliable.

Ah yes, she is.

I lay on the floor. I started screaming,"GET OUT, LEAVE ME ALONE" when i heard them taunting me. Everyone rushed in and called Will.

Will had no idea what going on, so being concerned took me to the hospital. Once i got their they said i had a virus. They took it out, i felt much better.

*Earlier*

Nooo, she is going to get rid of us.

Noo i cant believe it we are actually going to be gone...

For good

(Weeping)

°Time skip to house°

Everyone was get staring at me when we got back. "What!?!"

"Nothing" Bee said me everybody.

I put my headphones in and ran to my room slamming the door. I quietly sobbed, apparently not quiet enough because Will come in he had to mugs in his hands.

"They think im a freak"

"No they dont Dani, they.. Um... The-"

"Exactly"

I handed me a mug, i was full of hot chocolate. I smiled and thanked him. I took a slip and set it on the desk beside me. I still had the hot chocolate when i looked at will and spit it at him. I ran out the room screaming.

~Will's POV~

She spit at my face and ran out screaming and ran after her. She ran around the house everyone taking pictures at us. She finally tripped and i caught her. We were both laughing. Until Parker came up and told he something i couldnt believe...