At Daisys Dorm - Chapter 5

DAISYS P.O.V
Bellas practice was pretty hard today. Aubrey told us that we would be practicing every day two hours long. I couldn't concentrate because I wanted to know if Benji texted back. Aubrey forbid us to use our phones during practice. When practice was over I immediately grabbed my phone and checked my messages. When I saw that I've got a message from an unsaved number my heart joyful leaped. Yes! It was a message from Benji. I texted immediately back:

Hey Benji! Bellas practice is over now and I'm on the way to my dorm. Would it bother you if we meet there?

Benji was a good texter, after a few seconds he wrote back:

Yeah we can meet there if you want to but I don't know where your dorm is..

Then I texted back:

Dormitory Bakers Hall, Room 204. See you there.

BENJIS P.O.V
I was searching room 204 in Bakers Hall when I heard Daisy shout my name. "Hii Daisy!", I said while I was walking to her. "Hey!", she said with a bright smile. She opened the door and we got in. "Wait here I'll get your sweatpants.", she said, "Oh the white side of the dorm is mine." I sat down on her bed and had a look around. Her room was so white and there was a tons of plants. My eyes fell on a shelf that was fulled with video games and CDs. Most of the CDs i didn't know. Maybe they were in another language. "Catch it if you can!", Daisy laughed when she throwed the sweatpants at me. I laughed and catched the sweatpants. Daisy sat down next to me. She looked like she was deep in thoughts. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah sorry I just zoned out." she said quietly while looking at her bed. "What you're thinking about?", I asked worried. Daisy sighed: "I don't know if I truly want to be a Bella. My mum made it sound like much fun but I think Aubreys too obsessed with winning. And she wants to keep it traditional the songs she wants to sing aren't from this century. And we are even learning the Bellas ICCAS performance from last year. It's so lame whoa. We have to practice every day two hours long and the very worst of all we have to do cardio!", she sighed again and rolled her eyes. "Oh that sounds like shit. Maybe you can change Aubreys mind. And why cardio? Will that make your voices sound better?", I tried to cheer her up. "I don't think that I can change her mind. She don't like me because I don't fit in. Oh and you know what? We're not allowed to date Treblemakers.", she said upset. "Well good that I ain't one.", I whispered to myself. "What?", Daisy giggled. "Oh nothing!", I smiled. "Benji tell me about yourself. I need to stop thinking about the Bellas.", she kicked her shoes away and layed on her bed. She stared at the ceiling while she was waiting for me to start bubbling. "Ehr..Well, I'm 21 and uhh I don't have siblings. I never had friends but most of the time I was okay with it. You get used to it. Maybe you have noticed that I really like Star Wars. And I've told you before I like magic and music. Uhm yeah?! Sorry I'm not good at this but you can ask me whatever you want.", I said while I was looking at her from bottom to the top. She looked like an angel dressed all in white. She weared a white tee and a white skirt. I think it's called tennis skirt. My eyes crossed hers. She gave me a warm smile. "Are you in love?", she asked with a childish voice and made a stupid face. I laughed. "Who knows!", I winked at her. "What about you? Do you have a special someone?" She sat up and came closer to my face. "Not really.", I could feel her breath on my skin when she said that. I think in that moment I truly catched feelings for her. I looked deep in her eyes. God I wanted to kiss her. But she just kept smiling at me.