After Riff -off fun - chapter 8

BENJI 'S P.O.V

Daisy and I decided before we can do something we need something to eat. We walked together to Beca and Jesse to say them goodbye. I knew Jesse and I were happy for each other. He was with Beca and I was with Daisy.

I leaded Daisy to my car and we drove to a McDonald's Drive In. As I asked Daisy what she wants she said a BicMac Menu and tried to give me 10 Bucks. "Cute", I whispered to myself, "Oh you don't have to pay for yourself." I winked at her. "Ohh very gentleman like. So is this a date?", Daisy giggled shyly. "Who knows", I winked again at her.

When we got our food I drove us a little bit away from the city to a place where you can see the whole city. We parked and sat in the trunk. We we were just eating, both fascinated by the beauty from the lights of the city. It felt magical, more magical than my magic tricks. I looked at Daisy. I couldn't believe that she was more beautiful than the city lights. She was so pretty although she was eating. She saw that I was watching her, so she covered her face with her hand: "Hey don't stare at me while I'm eating", she laughed. "I'm sorry I just can't you're prettier than the city lights, the stars and the moon. So I have to stare at you", I grabbed her hand let her uncover her face. She smiled at me and looked me deep in the eyes. In this moment my heart warmed up. So we sat there. Both smiling each other in the face, holding one hand. It was the perfect atmosphere to kiss. But I was afraid of that. I never had a kiss before. So I didn't make a move and Daisy did so too. It was perfect also without kissing. We finished our meals, while I was looking at my watch, "Oh, I'm so sorry it's already 3pm. Don't you have practice tomorrow morning?" "Oh shit. Yeah I have practice. Can you drive me to my dorm please?", Daisy that a little bit stressed. "Yeah, of course."

I was walking her to her dorm room, "Bakers Hall, room 204. I think we arrived." Daisy smiled at me and turned around to look me better in the face, "Yes, my dorm room. I'm glad we did hangout tonight. Thank you for this wonderful night." "Ohh, I'm also very glad and I think I have to thank you.", I smiled at her. I was still afraid of kissing her but I was also afraid of not having the opportunity again so I thought I should give her a good night kiss. I kissed her. It was a shy quick kiss. But then she pulled me closer to her and kissed me. It was awesome. She smiled at me and with her sweet soft voice she wished me a good night. "Good night, Daisy", I said.

I was waiting for her to go into her dorm. She was searching the key in her bag. "Oh crap, I lost my key. And my roommate is out of town till tomorrow. ", she said again hectic. "Don't worry, you know you are always welcome at my dorm. You can stay the night at mine."

So it happend that Daisy spend the night at my dorm. We were trying to be quiet because Jesse was already sleeping. I gave Daisy a Tshirt and sweatpants from me, she looked so cute in my clothes. And again it made me feel like she was my girlfriend. But maybe she will be that soon? We layed together in my bed and kissed good night. It felt great to sleep next to her.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Thanks for all the nice comments. They really motivated me to start writing this story again. I hope you like it.