Chapter 10

Daisys P.O.V.
When I came into my dorm, I quickly got into the shower. I just wanted to wash the guilt and tears of my body. I felt like I disgraced my family. I turned the water to the hottest it could be and began to sing "Ride" by Lana del Rey. I don't know how long I was in the shower but it felt very long. Also I felt a little bit better afterwards. I got into my comfyst PJs and snuggeld into my bed. I had to thought at Benji, the night with him was so beautiful and special. He gave me my first kiss. I blushed. I missed him. I think I should tell him that. But what if I had the chance to get in the Bellas again? Then I couldn't be with Benji. And with him I would defintly not have a chance. I grabbed my phone, which was completly blown up. 3 missed calls from Benji and a lot of messages from him. Oh no, he thinks I hate him. Poor Benji. I could never hate him. But I don't know what I should do. I have to tell him what happend and that I couldn't be with him anymore. But I didn't know how to put it in words that felt right. Maybe I should go into his dorm, but what would be if one of the bellas saw me? I decided to text him this:

Benji, I don't hate you. I never will. But I have to tell you something. Can you come to my dorm? Make sure nobody sees you, please.

He responded fast, as I said, Benji was a good texter.

Okay. On my way.

Just minutes later Benji knocked on my door.
"Hey come in", I said to him with the best smile I could fake. I think he wanted to hug me but I couldn't do it.
He didn't said anything and just looked concerned at me. " Sit down if you wanr. You may wonder why I didn't leave a note or why nobody should see you. And if you think it has something to do with me not liking you, it hasn't. Trust me." These worda came hard from my lips and I feelt very heavy in my stomach. Benji sat down and continued to look at me.
"So as you know I..I came late to practice and..", I started to cry again.
" Hey it's okay. Everybody messes up sometimes..", he said an put his hand on my back.
"No, you don't understand. When you have Aubrey as a leader. You can't mess up. And she kicked me out of the Bellas.", I howled.
Benji pushed me into a close hug and hold me tight while petting my back. We remained in that position a few minutes then I pushed myself away from him. " I am a dissapointment. I dissapointed my mum, the Bellas, myself and now I'm going to disappoint you."
"You are not a dissapointment. When Aubrey let's you go it's her fault. She treats you anyways like slaves and I know you would do anything for the Bellas and I think we should really go to Aubrey and tell her why you came late. But why do you say that you are goinh to dissapoint me?"
"Aubrey thinks that you are a Treble. And as you know we are not allowed do have relationships with Trebles. And if I want to have a second chance at the Bellas I thin you and me can't see each other anymore. I'm so sorry Benji.", tears were rolling down my face.
" Me, a Treble? I wish. Daisy we can tell Aubrey the truth. I don't want to let you go. I really think that I have deep feelings for you."
"Oh Benji , you're so sweet and I think I also have feelings for you. But I don't know how to talk with Aubrey."
"Daisy don't be scared okay? I will find a way to help you out and to be with you okay? But now we will make sure that you're feel good. Do you want to watch a movie?", Benji grabbed my hands and locked deep in my eyes. He was so wonderful, so sweet, so caring. I simply smiled at him and gave him a kiss. " Thank you", I said, while being him still so near that our noses touched.
We decided to watch a movie on netflix and snuggeld together in my bed.
"Benji?"
"Yes Daisy?"
"What are we now?", I smiled at him.
" Uhm I think I would be very happy when you were my girlfriend.", he blushed.
" Me too", I kissssed him.