At the Riff-off - Chapter 7

Jesse and me walked into the location along with the other Trebles, I feeled like a part of them. I looked around the location and wowed a little bit. It was an old swimming pool that looked so beautiful and mysterious at the same time. Some how it was even cozy but I think that came from the lights that set an amazing atmosphere. People were sitting around, laughing and having fun. "Are we all?", Daniel asked. He was the organizer of the Riff-Off. "We are!", Aubrey, the leader of the Bellas, said while walking into the middle of the old swimming pool. My eyes automatically searched for Daisy. When I saw her she was right in front of me. "Hey Benji, I'm sorry for didn't keep in touch", more she couldn't say cause Daniel cut her of. "Aca-ladies and aca-gentlemen welcome to the annual Riff-Off!", he said. Then he declared the rules. I sat down and  was looking forward to an exciting fight. The first category was Ladies of 80's. The Aca groups put their heads together. Aubrey was about to walk in the middle to start a song but the Trebles were faster:

Oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine
You're so fine, you blow my mind
Hey Mickey (hey hey), Hey Mickey (hey hey)
Oh Mickey, you're so fine
You're so fine and you're mine

Then they got cut off from a girl from that A capella group that mainly sings Madonna songs:

I'll be yours till the end of time
Cause you make me feel
Yeah, you make me feel
So shiny and  new
Like a virgin
Touched for the very first time
Like

Now it was Daisy who took her chance:

Like the one in me
That's okay
Let's see how you do it
Put up your dukes
Let's get down to it
Hit me with your best shot
Why don't you hit me with your best shot
Hit me with your best shot
Fire away

The Bellas looked so happy when they sung and danced. They were pretending that they are boxers. I loved to see them like this. Suddenly they got interrupted by a girl that was definitely high. She sung some nonsense and her A capella group got kicked out of the riff-off. This round gone to the Bellas. "The next category iiiiiis Songs about Sex!", Daniel announced. Cynthia-Rose from the Bellas started to sing S&M from Rihanna. She was in her element when Donald interrupted her with Let's talk about sex from  Salt 'n' Pepa.

The Trebles and the Bellas had an awesome battle after Donald Stacie took the lead, but Jesse didn't let her win. And finally Beca took her chance. Beca motivated us somehow all to sing an clap along. Even if I wasn't a real part in that thing I felt right there where I belong. Beca finished the song and we all applaused but then Daniel screamed "You're out! The word you had to say was it and not it's. So the winners are the Treblemakers!"
Wow. That was unfair, I looked at Daisy to see her reaction at that but she looked angry then she saw me watching her and her face turned from angry to happy. Was that because of me? Was she happy to see me? I was confused the past weeks Daisy ignored the shit out of me and always had a an good excuse not to see me and now she was smiling at me. She walked up to me. "Hey..again. What I wanted to say early is that I feel very sorry for not keeping and touch and pushing you away. I wanted you to know that'snot because I don't like you or so. It's just because uhm..I feel very uncomfortable to say that I don't know. Let's just say it's nothing wrong with you I had just a little bit trouble and yeah I totally understand if you don't..", then I interrupted her. "Don't want to have contact with you anymore? Are you crazy? I am so happy to talk and see you again right now. I understand you had trouble with what ever..it's okay. I hope you know if you have any problems you can talk with me.", I grabbed her hands and tried to make to comfort her. She really seemed unlucky. "Thanks, Benji.", she said quiet. I hugged her. It was one of these hugs that's getting tighter and tighter while hugging. It felt great have Daisy in my arms. I loosed the hug. "Soo", Daisy had a little smile on her face again but her eyes still looked kind of sad. I think Daisy just wanted to say goodbye but I interrupted her again because I feared that the next few weeks will be like the last few weeks. So I couldn't let her go so fast, "So, do you have any plans for the rest of the night? I know it's late but I would love to do something with you right now."

DAISY'S P.O.V

To be honest now wasn't the perfect time to hang out. Tomorrow morning was Bellas practice again and keeping in touch with Benji wasn't the best thing I could do. I tried to push him away from me the past weeks but even we didn't had contact he's always in my mind and I will go crazy if I can't have contact with him. But there was still that thing with the Bellas practice. I knew I would be tired and not usable at practice because I need a ton of sleep to function. But I felt so bad for Benji and I wanted to hang out with him so I saod: "Uhm, nope no plans for the night. What would you like to do?