Consequenzes - Chapter 9

Daisys P.O.V.
As a door has been shut I woke up totally confused. I looked around me. Oh right, I spend the night at Benjis. I felt his warm arm around my waist and snuggeld a little bit closer to him. God, even though we didn't had a real thing before I defintly missed him. Where the Bellas really worth to not see Benji? Bellas. Fuck. I had an early morning practice with them. I left Benjis bed quickly and searched hecticly for my phone. Surprisingly he didn't wake up. I found my phone and checked it. Shit practice had begun an hour ago. I searched for my clothes and made my way to practice as quickly as I could. My makeup was smudged, my clothes not fresh and smelled still like party from the riff off and my teeth were not brushed. I looked and felt awful. After a half an hour long walk of shame I finally made it to practice.
"Look who's here everyone!", Aubrey said. " I'm so sorry. I don't know hoe this could happen!", I said.
"Oh I know how. You spend the night with a treble and forgot your sisters here."
"No! My dorm was closed and I couldn't get in and Benji isn't even a Treble", I tried to explain myself. I felt so guilty. " I'm sorry Daisy. But I have to kick you out of the team.", Aubrey said with a strict voice.
"Oh Aubrey come on", Fat Amy said.
" That isn't fair", Beca said.
It felt good to have these on my side but I know that I hade disappointed Aubrey and the Bellas and didn't deserve better. So I looked down to the ground and went home, while tears were running down my face.

Benjis P.O.V.
I woke up and Daisys was gone, a situation I already knew. So I didn't think much about it. But then I didn't find a note and I began to feel very insecure. What if she didn't wanted to kiss me and just didn't tell me because she needed a place to sleep? No Daisy wouldn't do that, or would she? This time she left my sweatpants here. So I thought she doesn't want to see me again. I felt in my chest a deep pain. I felt so betrayed and angry that I couldn't put it into words. I think I really had feelings for Daisy and even kissed her. Deepfully into my thoughts I nearly didn't notice when Jesse came in. "Hey Romeo", he said grinning. I ignored it. Jesse looked confused " Is everything okay?", he asked. I didn't know what to say without beginning to cry so I remained quiet. But Jesse asked again and again so I took a deep breath and said "I kissed Daisy, spend with her the night and no we didn't have sex and now she's gone. Without saying anything or leaving a message. Nothing." I turned my face away from Jesse because I felt really stupid and ashamed. "Oh okay..that sucks to hear. But are you sure that she left because of you? Beca told me yesterday that they will have a early morning practice. And when I left the dorm it was already pretty late and Daisy was still here." In my heart a little fate of hope began to rise, maybe it was because of the Bella practice. Yeah that would make sense. But when Jesse speaks the truth Daisy would have come too late to practice. And I know that the leader Aubrey is very strict. "Yeah that makes sense Jesse. But what happend when she came too late to practice? It's my fault. She will hate me. No matter what." " Benji, stop jumping to conclusions. Maybe you should call her and ask what happend." "Yeah you're probaly right. Thanks Jesse." I smiled at Jesse, he was very understanding and I was very happy to have a friend like him.
So I tried to call Daisy, once, twice and a third time. My insecurity came back. With a last bit of hope I wrote her a message.
Hey Daisy,
I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed the time with you yesterday. And I feel really sorry that you must have came late to practice because of me. Please don't hate me. Can I make up for it?
- Benji

After a while she didn't text me back.

Hello?

Are you still alivd?

Okay you hate me, I'm sorry.

I didn't understand why Daisy didn't answer me. I mean okay she came late to practice but was that so terrible. Atleast she could have sent me a message about how angry she was or that she regrets to have kissed me. Everything would have been better than nothing.