1| FUCK THIS LIFE

Opening his eyes slowly the bubblegum scented omega did not expect a little pup sleeping in his arms. The little bundled baby nuzzling against his chest. He looked at him confused, trying to figure out his features. His botton nose and plump lips were the same as the Omegas, but the eyes and the mole under his lips were no where familiar to him.

The omega slowly turned around smelling another strong scent in the room. It was dominant and very very strong. A Purebred Alphas scent.

Whiskey.

The omega has never smelt the scent. But it was addictive. He liked it. It was so so bitter yet so sweet in the omegas nose. He wanted to just turn around and nuzzle his nose in the said alphas scent gland.

As much as the scent was unfamiliar to him, just as much was the alpha. Turning around jimin blincket his eyes a few times to see him but his eyes got more and more blur till his whole view disappeared.

The alpha with the whiskey scent disappeared before jimin could take a glance at him, and so was the pup in his arms. Instead, there stood another male he despises and hates so much. The alpha with the mustard scent, the scent the bubblegum scented omega hates so much.

Jimin got up from the bed, dressed in his beautiful nightwear. He walked up to the alpha, ready to scoff at him before he heard a alarm go off.

Jimin opened his eyes slowly, reaching for his phone to dismiss the alarm when it stopped from itself. Opening his eyes, the omega looked up to see a face he dislikes. That is it, his day is ruined.

"Up, up. Darling. You already snozzed four times. You're going to be late for your classes." He let out with a chuckle, throwing jimins phone just beside his pillow.

"Don't tell me what to do, fucker." Jimin mumbled, but made sure that it's loud enough for the elder to hear.

Choi jinyoung.

The man jimin hates to his guts.

Choi jinyoung is the only son of Mr Choi, who was best friended with Mr Park, jimins dear father. Chois last wish, last words were that he wants jimin to marry his son, a motherfucker.

Jinyoung was a guy who slept around, made relationships with omegas who had a good body when he at the same time slept with someone else. His longest relationship lasted one week.

Jimins father forced him into the engagement, not wanting to ignore his best friends last wish. Jimin only agreed because his father threatened him that he'll stop his classes and thinking about not archiving his dream job, which is being a model, jimin agreed immediately.

It was not like he had a lover or something he needs to clear out. He was single, a single but fucking beautiful soul. He always wanted someone to come and save him from this shity life with the jinyoung guy.

Jimin would have been okay if the alpha showed him even a bit care, but jimin got none. But good thing is, he has stopped fucking around. Even if he needed a release, he would jerk his soul out while watching porn or most of the times jimin caught him watching his pictures while pleasuring himself.

And since then jimin came to hate him even more and felt damn uncomfortable around him. The alpha wasn't someone you could trust. He has taken advantage of jimin many times already. Would take the chance when the omega is drunk.

Jimin has already talked about it to his dad but it was no help. His father only said that it's normal for them to sleep together since they're going to get married anyways. And jimin detestes the thought of marrying that asshole.

"Gonna start in the morning with the sassyness?" He chuckled and jimin found the sound so so ugly.

"This is not sassyness, this is my way of telling you that you should fuck off of my life." This time jimin said it out loud, louder so the alpha can hear it easier.

He got up from his bed and walked to his closed to take out his outfit for the day.

Maybe the both are already engaged but they don't share the same things, jimins request.

They do kiss sometimes and act like couple with their parents but they don't love each other and that's why they don't even sleep in the same room.

"Not gonna happen, sweetie. And, how was yesterday night? Did you find any hot alphas?" He asked sitting on the fur couch in the omegas room.

Yes, it was normal for them to have conversations like this. The elder always teased the omega with the same topic. Because he knew that Mr Park won't allow him to break up with him.

"I did find some hot but not hot enough for me. And unfortunately I'm stuck with your ugly ass." Jimin said, honesty dripping out with his words.

The elder walked up behind her.

"Would have said the same about you, but we both know that it's a lie." He wispered in his ear before his palm met with the omegas plump ass and walked away, causing the ass to jiggle by the spank.

Jimin turned around quickly and shouted a Loud "Asshole!" To him. But turning back again he smirked to himself. He was damn beautiful and he knew it. He was never self conscious because he could see his beauty just like the other alphas and jealous omegas did.

Yes, many omegas where jealous of his beauty and how he got the attention of many hot alphas without even trying. Many omegas tried to get attention by dressing very openly and showing most of their bodies, mostly their necks. Necks are a very sensitive and important but also private part of a wolf but mostly for omegas. Necks are there for a wolf to mark their mates. There's mostly the case that omegas are mated without their consent.

Many alphas only want the omegas body, but there are also gentlemen who fall in love with them and touch an omega only with full consent of the other.

Jimin also wants such a life. He wants to fall in love with an alpha. An alpha who's worth his love. Someone who will give him his attention, love and care. Jimin wants to fell how it is to fall in live and how it is to be loved by an alpha.

But fuck this life. He is stuck with the other alpha. He'll never have a chance with someone else.

But,

what if the future has planned something else for him?