7| GODFATHERS VILLA

"And, how was it?" The elder omega asked a bit too excited that jimin was confused what she was asking about for a moment. It was no surprise that the elder was always so happy for something good happening for her best friend that you'll think it was for herself.

"Nothing happened, we just talked abit about our selfs and that's it. He wasn't outside for me, he wanted to take a cigarette." Jimin announced as a obvious fact but Jennie knew more than enough that the alpha followed him. And she could see the rising blush on the youngers face cleary. "And I'm engaged. I don't want to do this shit." The omega sighed out.

"When had this topic stopped you from liking someone else?" Jennie asked with her eye brows frowned. She has always thought jimin was ready for a relationship with any alpha but he couldn't just find the right one.

"When I finally realized that my bastard fiance had stopped fucking around because of me!" He said, reither shouted the only think on her mind since the other night other than the alpha. Maybe he didn't like his fiance, maybe he even hated his fiance but he didn't want to cheat, definitely not after the elder alpha has stopped doing something he was addicted to only for him. It's not like he likes the omega or anything, but probably because he doesn't want to ruin the omegas reputation or his name in others mouths.

Jennie smiled at him in a understanding way. She knew that her best friend had a bitchy attitude but he couldn't go that far till cheating. He wasn't someone to break hearts or humiliate someone or anything like that.

"Then why don't you talk with your dad? Not you nor even jinyoung has any strong feelings towards you. This marriage is going to ruin both of your life's. Talk to him, a shoot is it worth." Jennie reassured with still the same infamous gummysmile of hers trying to have her best friend relaxing a bit. She of course always wants the best for the omega just like jimin wants the best for her. And Jennie thinks that everything is worth it if the results comes out positively.

"I'll try. Thank you, Jen" The bubblegum scented omega give her his eye smile which turned his smoky eyes into crescents. The other omega scrunched her nose at her best friends cuteness before opening the pizza box and putting it in between them.

It was Friday evening and the both decided to have a movie night. It happened most of the weekends, jimin would force the other omega to stay with him since his said fiance always went to visit his family he would be alone home. And as usual, the cherry blossoms scented omega would be limping on Monday since 'her beast husband missed her and decided to make love to her'.

Jimin didn't want to admit it but he did like the mustard scented alphas company. Maybe he was an asshole, but he was a nice one. He was funny, understanding and minded his own business. He wasn't that bad. He was also handsome, which jimin denied mostly. Maybe if he wasn't that uncaring jimin would have given their relationship a chance but he never cared. He would tell jimin that their marriage was arranged and that's the exact reason jimin calls him an asshole, not to mention the times he took advantage of him when he was drunk.

Jimin did want another mate, he wants someone to show him love, someone to show him how beautiful he is. But he's not going to cheat. He didn't want to go this law. And if he gets attracted to a certain alpha, he'll talk with his dad and cancel everything with jinyoung. He knows that even if his dad is strict, and wants jimin to do everything he says, he can never couse his sons life to be ruined. He isn't that cruel.

"Now stop with this topic. It's our movie night and I want to forget about everything else. Only me and you." Jimin stated, lying his head on the others shoulder and intertwined their finger while taking in her comforting cherry blossoms scent.

Jennie too, pecked the other forehead and lied her head on top of his after putting the bowl of caramelized popcorn on her lap so that both could reach it.