5| BUBBLEGUM

Jimin was behaving different. It showed by how silent and shy he was. It was a shock for someone who has known jimin for two years. He was someone who would start a conversation when it's too silent. And he's not a normal conversation starter but an unique one. His conversation mostly start with a curse. But today or better said right now, he acted differently, too different from the normal jimin, it's like he's switched body with someone else.

For jimin himself was his whole behavior a surprise. He tried to push himself and talk but he couldn't. The whiskey scent was too overwhelming to him. It drove him crazy.

So he decided to leave the club and get some fresh air at the back of the club. He needed the air before he threw himself over jungkooks shoulder, he wouldn't mind doing that but they were still strangers.

Walking out the club jimin didn't see the person following him. She went to the back and leaned on the fence breathing in the scentless fresh air from the nature and looking at the wide sea. This was one of his favorite things to do, smell the fresh air and the good smell of the nature. But it was long go
The moment the whiskey scent hit the omegas nostrils he turned around quickly, seeing the alpha walking to him. Not soon after and the alpha was just inches away from him, hands in his black pants pockets, which jimin thought looked sexy on him, and looking the omega in the eyes.

Being trapped between the fance and the alpha jimin put both her hands on the fence on both sides trying to press her back on it. The elder alpha looked like a tower hovering over her. Jimin himself being not too short, it was a surprise the alpha would be this much taller. Jimin top of head barely reached the others shoulder.

"Are you trying to jump into the water?" Jungkooks husky voice came out. Jimin again noticed how softer his voice is when he's talking too him, even if it sounds very deep and husky. It was hot. Jimin just found his next kink. Deep voices.

"N-no, of course not." Jimin didn't know what happened to him. He wanted to act brave towards him but he couldn't help it. The alpha looked intimidating, and hot.

When the alpha looked down at him with a frown, jimin was confused. He was feeling uncomfortable at the awkward atmosphere. He was holding eye contact with the elder now for a while and the frown on his handsome face didn't disappear.

Jimins breath hitched when the alpha held his waist with his huge hands. His tiny waist fitting in his hands perfectly. Like it was made for his hands. Suddenly he was lifted up from the ground and seated on the fence, making him gasp.

Jimin held on the fence breathing heavily while trying to hold on tight as much as possible, to avoid falling beck into the positively deeper sea than his whole hight.

Is the alpha trying to kill me?

He looked into the alphas doe eyes which held such a wide ocean he wanted to dive into. But it was Impossible, there were secrets in his eyes which were covered with a locking door, a door jimin found it too hard to unlock. He wants to know those emotions, those secrets. Jimi wants to find the key to the door but he knew that he needs to go through many things to find this key. He was not ready for it.

Jungkook let go of his tint waist before also holding into the fence and leaning into it, causing his face to be inches away from the flushing ones.

Jimin has never felt shy or flushed since he was a kid. He would also find a way to make the other regret even talking to him or make an elder fell like he's talking to a king, or how he likes to call himself, a queen.

But the handsome alpha was successful in making him blush, with just some normal actions. But just looking into the alphas eyes jimin felt heat rising up to his face. His cheeks and ears being the victims.

"You are too short. I got a headache by just looking down so much." Jungkook mumbled out, his voice so husky, yet so soft. For a moment, jimin thought honey must be dripping out his mouth.

His voice being so silent yet it sounded so loud to jimin. Even with the loud music coming from inside, still he was the loudest in his ears. All jimin could hear were the alphas breathing and the abnormal beatings of his heart. His heart beat so much that he thought it'll burst out any moment.

If it was anyone else calling him short he would have already jumped on him with punshes. He hated being called short. He always made sure to show the other than even if he's short he can make the other regret his decision of calling hin short. But right now was different. Jimin wasn't able to let a word out. Like the alpha had made sure for him to not say anything.

And him carrying the male omega just like that did something to jimin. It was an understatement saying that jimin found it hot how easly the alpha manhandled him. It was like jungkook lifted an empty tray.

Having a burning skin at the others actions, the iron against his thick tights felt like ice. How much cold the iron was was having such a burning skin the iron burned against his skin having jimin to lift his legs abit.

Looking up at the other jimin bit his lips, at the sight of the handsome face so close to his. Jimin has always dreamt of a handsome prince like him. He always wished a prince will come and save him from the 'bastard' he had forcefully agreed to engage.

Was jungkook the prince or a king?

He looked at the other with the tought. His own thoughts were shocking him. He's never thought about someone like that. He did once, about jinyoung. He thought that maybe the elder will change, that maybe he can be his alpha but the thoughts disappeared after some time. He knew that jinyoung can never change, that the elder will never give him his needs. Maybe if jimin agreed on a happy marriage he would have used jimin for his needs, and jimin was sure of it. It wasn't like judging someone without knowing them but jimin knew him to much to not be suspicious. He has seen enough and definitely wasn't in the mood for more.

But jimin never over thought about finding someone to love. Because he knew that he was still young. No one would think about mating at the age of eighteen but jimin wants to be different. Jimin was ready for mating the moment he lost his parents.

"Tell me about yourself a bit." The alpha finally, after a good deep eye contact, spoke. Cutting his thoughts jimin frowned his eyebrows, looking at his tights which were a bit spread and the elder in between them. But he wasn't too close to the point of having body contact, he was aware of his doings, and was making sure to not make the omega uncomfortable.

"W-Why?" He stuttered out. He didn't know why he was stuttering or generally got shy. He was so intimidated by the alpha, but he didn't want to be. He wants to act brave.

"Do i have to explain why I want to know you? Trust your thoughts, bubblegum. Your thoughts are your answers." First of all, the nickname brought a fire up in his body. He has been called many nicknames by his fiance or by many perverts but he's never reacted like that. He always found them disgusting. And secondly, his thoughts? His thoughts are all about the other breading him. If the alpha was so sure of saying that he would have also expected the omega to think something like that, right?

"No, you don't have to. I was just doubting you wanting to know anything about me." Jimin was proud of himself, so proud of not stuttering even a wrong. He wanted to smile and tap his shoulder so much right now.

"Well, you seem interesting. So brave yet so shy at the same time. I want to know you, bubblegum."