3| PUREBRED ALPHA

Jimin and Jennie squaled arriving in front of the luxury looking club. They loved clubs and mostly luxury ones, because there was no one to tell them what to do or get on their nerves, or what happens to jimin the most, some alphas thirsting over them. And that only because he was unmated.

Oh, how he wished he could be mated to someone he loves, he cherishes, he cares about. Someone who could return the same feelings.

The dream jimin had before stayed on his mind. He could only remember some parts of it, but it was enough for it to stay on his mind. He thought that the feeling felt way to real. Damn, he could even smell in his dream. But he of course forgot it, he forgot the smell.

All he can remember is that a baby was in his arms and someone lying behind. But of course a 'bastard' has to ruin his dream, just like he ruins his life.

Both omegas climbed out of the sparkly Lamborghini and walked towards the entrance, both dressed in two sexy dresses that'll take any alphas mind away.

This time they decided to take Jimins car, because it's always Jennie and since it's her car, she has to take care of her car being back at her house because she doesn't drive it and leaves it at the same location.

Jimin was about to take his ID card out to show it to the security at the door but was stopped by his best friends hand who smiled cheeky at him. Such a beautiful smile.

"Welcome, Mrs Kim." The security bowed to Jennie making her smile which was similar to a smirk and the bubblegum scented omega look confused at the them.

Jennie muttered a thank you to the security before pulling jimin inside again making him groan at her pulling him the whole time. He hated it when someone ordered him around but this time he exceptionally let her do it.

"He knows you?" He finally asked, pulling his arm out the elders death grip. She turned around and got a bit closer to hear him better, because of the loud musik.

The only downside of a club is, you can't have a proper conversation in there.

"Just like I said. The club belongs to my husband and his partner who is his best friend." She gives him her youthful smile which shows her precious teeth and her gumline, which Jimin likes to call a gummysmile.

"That means, your husband and his friend are here too?" Jimin asked again. He did got it and understood it all right. But just making sure that he didn't hear something wrong. He wished that he had understood something wrong couse at the nod of the elders head jimin started to groan.

Now he had to experience his best friend making out with her husband. Can life get more worse?

"Bubba~ don't do that face. I'm with you the whole time." Jimin rolled his eyes before walking to the bathroom of the club with his bestie running behind him while giggling sinfully.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

Walking inside the bathroom the both took of their coats to reveal their beautiful dresses.

"If you don't find an alpha looking like this, then my name's not Jennie." Jennie whistle at him, before spanking his ass making jimin turn to her and look at her with wide eyes. Both bursted out laughing.

 Both bursted out laughing

Jimin loved his dress. First, it was sparkly. Second, it didn't show much of his uper front body. And thirt, his back was on show. These are the three things jimin loves on his dresses.

He had the perfect body for this kind of dresses. A slim body with a big fat ass. He was never conscious of his body, because he knew it drove alphas crazy.

"Well, I think we need a new name for you." Jimin sighed before leaning to the mirror and applying some lip gloss on. Cherry taste, his favorite. "I've been on many clubs. It never happens."

"Turst me, this here is different." Jimin looked at her and smiled softly. Cresent eyes on show and white teeth shining. Jennie loved him. And he knew it.

"I love you, Nonna." He walked towards her, hugging her as the elder hugged back kissing his head.

"I love you too, minnie. You know I only want your happiness. And I know that there are many gentlemans here, that's why I wanted to bring you here." Jennie knew that if jimin finds someone who treats him like he deserves to be treated, his father will let him break up with jinyoung. She knew that the youngers father wasn't that cruel to ruin his own childs future.

"I can already see your husband fucking you when he sees you like this." Jimin laughed, gesturing to the elders dress.

" Jimin laughed, gesturing to the elders dress

"Then I think I'm getting lucky tonight." Both laughed, jimin slapping the elder omegas ass with a 'Hey!' Being offended with the information. Everything but imagining your best friend getting fucked.

"Is he even good?"

"Stop asking! He's my husband!"

"No, but really!"

"He's a beast in bed."

"Ewwwwwww-"

Slap!

"What's with the 'ewwwwww'? You asked!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•

Both omegas walked to the vip area, throwing their hips from side to side. They felt sexy, beautiful with all the sares. Some whistles and some impressed expression from every corner.

Jimin decided to give the club a look, while he followed the elder omega to the vips. He looked around and it looked beautiful, luxury and at the same time colorful. The second floor filled with vip sections and the first floor filled with people who where dancing on the dancing floor in the middle and many sitting at the huge bat in the corner.

In this place could over tausende people fit, it was damn big. The other clubs jimin has seen weren't even half so big. There was also a hallway full of bedroom. That information was from Jennie, which jimin didn't want to know. He just wishes he doesn't have to use one.

Maybe he likes sex, but it was normal for an omega to want to have sex, or more to make love. But jimin wanted to find the right one for that thing.

"Come on, we are almost there." He was brought back to reality by the elder and that's when he realized how far she has walked.

He ran after her up the stairs trying to not stop his steps, but it was impossible. He couldn't move his legs anymore, standing in the middle of the stairs. His nose inching. And that's when a bitter, so bitter yet so sweet scent for jimin hit his nose. He breathed the scent in, loving it.

There where many scents around, but this one was the strongest, this one pulled jimin to himself.

Purebred Alpha! Jimins wolf shouted, wanting more of it. Jimin wanted to take all the scent in, he wanted to dive in the scent.

The scent smelt so familiar yet jimin couldn't figure out where he has smelt it.

Whiskey

Turning around fastly, jimin smoky eyes meet with dark but doe eyes. There's was so much dark aura in them that brought a shiver down jimins spine.

The purebred Alpha walked up the stairst, not breaking the hard eye contact with the omega while walked past him and into the vip section.

A purebred Alpha with the scent whiskey.