9| KING'S QUEEN

The ride home was silent, and it was eating the both up. Because that wasn't usual for the both. They'd always have their favorite music on and would shout out their souls with the song. The both had amazing voices and were sure if they once went debuting, they'll take them without a second thought.

But right know was not the moment to think about becoming an idol. The silence was awkward and Jennie was searching for a good reason to brake the not so comfortable atmosphere.

"Soon enough there'll be your fingerprints installed too."

Jimin looked at her confused, not understanding what she meant. He would have thought that it's one of the times she talked to herself but the gaze she gave him from time to time told him otherwise.

"What do you mean?" He asked to understand her better.

"I mean, the king's queen has to have access to everywhere in the house, isn't it?" She flashed him her infamous gummysmile again.

Jimin looked at her with frowned eyebrows. He was fucking confused and really not in the mood for any jokes. What he saw today was already too much to take. It wasn't anything of a big deal but having to discover a gangsters house is much more for him than he thought.

"What king's queen? What are you talking about?" He asked, this time reither harshly. He was very sweet but when annoyed, it would be very visible on his face and voice. "can you please talk with words I understand?"

Jennie let out a soft laugh and having to hear the beautiful sound again calmed jimin down. Not to mention the cherry blossoms scented omega giving calming pheromones out. By now the whole car was filled with her sweet scent which calmed the younger omega more and more.

"I mean jungkook and you. Jungkook is the king of that castle and it's clear who his queen is, Minnie. You. You're going to be his queen. And the queen needs to have access to every fucking corner of there." Jennie grinned at him while looking at him from time to time and then back at the dark road which was now only visible because of the cars lights.

Since the place was in the middle of nowhere it took quite time reaching there and jimin is sure that it's already been one and half hour that they're sitting in there. Driving out the forest was the most difficult part and took them half an hour. There was no road or even a clear path made for cars so that no one could follow it and reach the said 'godfathers villa'. The most difficult thing for Jennie was to make sure she wouldn't hit a tree.

Jimin sighed at the girl and turned around to look at the empty road and the clear sky again. He didn't want to deny it, he was getting attracted by the alphas scent but he hardly knew the alpha at all. And for jimin, the character matters the most. It isn't only about the looks and how charming he is, or how much of a purebred he is.

"You won't understand, Jen. I know he's attractive, has a good body, is a purebred and definitely my type. But I don't care about that. His looks don't matter as long as he's an asshole." Jimin muttered out his thoughts.

Jennie looked at him for the nth time with the same grin on her face that jimin thought twice about it. Don't her cheeks hurt smiling that much and not to mention how wide she's smiling the whole time?

She was cute with that smile and jimin loved seeing her smiling but smiling that much jimin thought she looked like a freak.

"Oh, sweetie. When you get to know jungkook better you'll love him. He has one gentleman character. You'll love him even more when you get to know him. He's anything but an asshole." She informed him still smiling like a crazy girl, as if it was the most obvious thing. "I know how you may imagine him being since he's a gangster, but trust me, there's a story behind everything, and his story is not as easy as you can imagine. But I'll let that part be, couse it's not my place to say it." She said.

Jimin looked at her confused. Now he was desperate to know him even more. He knew that people don't just get strong and start a gang for fun. Someone doesn't just kill people for contentment.

"There's no strong person with an easy past." He breathed out as a mumble but it still reached the elder omegas ears.

"Exactly, and you'll know about his not so easy past after you give up being so stubborn." She reached her hand out and held jimins in hers and tightened her grip around it in a comforting way.

Jimin turned to her with his own eye smile which made his eyes disappear but the moon in them still appear all on view.

"There's the smile I love so much."

>>

Breath in. Breath out. Breath in, and out.

Jimin tried to calm down standing in front of the mansion he hasn't been visited in a long time. His father's mansion. The mansion where he grew up in and the place he called a jail, having never experienced a good thing inside those four walls.

He took another deep breath from his cigarette before throwing it into the trash can and standing straightly in front of the door.

Holding his hand up he hesitated for a good moment before pushing at the doorbell botton and ringing.

He of course still knew the code of the door but he didn't want to appear like someone belonging there, because he knew, he didn't. He knew his father married him off to somehow get ride of him.

After rejecting the offer of his father for working in the company, or studyng anything connected to business. After the disagreement his father wouldn't give him the attention he did before. He'd many times try to tell him that being a model would be useless, but jimin never changed his mind. He loved being in front of cameras and taking pictures was his life.

So, not long after, his father announced to him that he'll be married off to someone jimin has never seen, never talked to or in general didn't know. It was the most difficult choice for jimin to take between continuing his classes and marrying the strangers or having freedom but studying business. But after a moment of thoughts fighting each other in his head, he agreed on marrying the other in exchange to continue with his classes.

Jimin never took it out on his dad. His father was just a work alcoholic who was addicted in archiving everything he wanted, he wanted success. It was just that jimin had completely different opinions in life. He wanted to be happy, to have a family, to love and adore his job.

The door finally opened after what felt like eternity, and jimin favorite aunt stood there with the biggest smile, missing the younger one.

Aunt Liz. She was a maid at the mansion and has worked there since jimin was a toddler, the younger immediately growing to see her as a second mother. She would also always treat him like her own son, one she loved to the core.

Being single and having no children, was not her fault. She loved kids, and jimin was sure she'd want to have a family so bad, but her biggest problem which forced that to never happen was, she was a beta.

Betas didn't have any scent and couldn't smell others scents either. They had nothing like a heat or rut and it was difficult for them to pleasure an alpha or omega in bed. And the fact that it was damn difficult for them to get pregnant was the worst.

And just like that, many alphas wouldn't even spare them a glance and the omegas were too distracted from all the alphas to even notice them.

There weren't many betas since they could only be born from a beta mother or a relationship between two with the same status, alpha and alpha or omega and omega.

"Young mister! Welcome home! We missed you!" The old lady squaled seeing the younger omega she saw as her own son.

There were other maids in the house and everyone loved jimin, maybe because he never treated them like maids.

If he was bored or needed some company, he'd always tell them to join him in his movie nights or just sit with him and talk. But that changed after he got engaged and found his best friend.

"Good to know you still remember that you have a father."