Sixteen

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

"I think my clubs have gathered dust

"I think my clubs have gathered dust." Niall holds one up, blowing on the end like he's expecting a dramatic puff of dust to join the air around him but instead, nothing happens.

"You call that dust? You should see mine." I grin, plucking one of my cute clubs from the pink carrier Niall bought me years ago that I don't think has ever gotten any use. My lips purse and I blow air onto the club, watching a massive cloud of dust fill the air and go directly into my husband's face.

He's dramatic - coughing and spluttering like he's choking and I roll my eyes, blowing more dust at him.

"Alright you little shit, I get it." He uses his golf club to hit me in the thigh, laughter leaving my lips as I grab the end and yank him closer to my body.

My arms fly around his neck, grinning as I lean in. He rolls his eyes but nudges the tip of his nose affectionately against mine, it makes my smile widen and my cheeks burn.

His hands move to my ass, deciding to not keep this child friendly on the golf course. Glancing over at the people who've joined us today, which happens to be my family, they're all occupied watching Harry who's driving around in circles in one of the two golf carts.

"Niall!" I laugh softly when he cheekily slips his hands beneath my short skirt, feeling my bare skin under his warm palms.

Our eyes meet, his confused as he begins to feel around my skin and then anger flares up behind them - I become amused that he's figured out my secret and break away from him.

"Niamh." He states my name firmly as I back away trying desperately not to laugh in his face. "Niamh!" He tries again but I'm further away and he clearly doesn't want the attention from my family.

"Sorry, can't hear you!" I giggle, spinning around to face my family and jumping on the golf cart that Harry's driving. "We're going to get drinks!"

"Niamh, I'm serious!" Niall shouts, speeding up in the hopes he can join us on the golf cart.

"Floor it Harry! Go go go!" I cheered as Niall missed being able to climb on and we sped off across the grass, the sound of my laughter filling the warm air around us as I relaxed back into the seat beside Harry.