Twenty Seven

I have zero idea how court works so I'm kind of just winging this, I also don't know how it differentiates from where I am in England and where this is set in New York

☆I have zero idea how court works so I'm kind of just winging this, I also don't know how it differentiates from where I am in England and where this is set in New York☆

☆☆☆

"Will an orgasm calm you down?"

I glance up into the middle mirror to look at Harry in the backseat where he lounges back without a care in the world. The calmness radiating from his relaxed body doesn't do anything to help me stay chilled, if anything it ignites more worry, making my tummy swirl with anxiety.

"Harry, she's too distracted for anything right now. She's shaking like a leaf." My husband jumps in to pour some reality into his question.

"Mhm, that's why I asked, to distract her." He states, I watch how he smooths what I assume are clammy palms down the black material that covers his thighs.

I shake my head in denial, "I don't want to distract myself with that. It's not good for me."

Niall's hand moved to rest over my thigh, the warmth of his palm felt through my trousers and stopped the bouncing from continuing. I know my words spark pride in him but he says nothing, not drawing attention to what I've said which in turn would make Harry feel bad for even offering in the first place.

"... but maybe a celebratory fuck on the backseat afterwards." I suggest, a cheeky grin plastering on my lips as I tilt my head back onto the headrest with a sigh.

Harry goes quiet behind us, I glance at Niall out the corner of my eye as he peeks into the mirror to look at the man behind us. "H? You alright?"

He simply hums, sounding suddenly disconnected from us and my lips form a pout as Niall tries to assure him in any way possible.

"You're winning this, H. There's no other option here, we'll leave that courthouse later feeling on top of the fucking world and we'll get back to Poppy, get a takeaway and then later we can do whatever you'd like."

He releases a deep sigh from the depths of his chest like he's still unsure, "I'm really scared."

I'm quick to turn around in my seat, meeting sad emerald eyes as he pouts softly on the backseat. Even though I'm extremely nervous myself, today isn't about me but about the man who is fighting for full custody of his little girl who deserves to live a life full of nothing but love and happiness.