2

"Don't worry Mr. Covey, Kitty won't be alone. Plus if something happens there our family can always help." Both my dad and Mr. Covey shake hands.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Kim, without you guys, I don't think I could understand as much as I do now." Yeah... Both of our parents have been talking, I guess Mr. Covey was just too caught up and worried for his daughter.

"Now I guess it's time for you kids to go." Said Trina.

Me and Jake got separated from Kitty so we could say goodbye to our parents.

"What am I gonna do without you guys around?" Said mum with a sad voice putting her arms around me and Jake.

"Think of it as some holidays away from us, believe me, you'll have way more time to rest." I say bucking her cheeks on my hands.

"Why do you always make things sound so easy Jihye?"

"It's a gift."

"Take care kids, If you have any problem just text or call us ok?" Mum says making us nod, she then gives us a big hug.

"If you have any problems with guys you tell us ok? You too Seokjae ok? Take care of your sister." Jake nods totally agreeing with dad's words.

"Dad I'm not having this conversation, I'm too busy to date anyways." I shrug.

"You know having a bit of fun in high school is not bad, just know how to behave yourself ok?" I nod.

"I will, thank you dad." we give hugs to each other and turn back walking now inside the airport.

"Are you excited Kitty?" I ask her, she obviously was she had this stupid smile on her face since this morning. I'm happy for her.

"More than excited. Omg, I'll finally be connected with my mum more and more. Jennie, I can't believe I'm going to see Dae, I'm so excited that-" She links her arms with mine.

"Ugh please stop talking about Dae, you look obsessed. And it's weird to see someone be so obsessed with my best friend." Jake says rolling his eyes pushing his backpack up his shoulders.

"Right. You're best friends with Dae. How's he in real life? I haven't seen him in 4 years." She says making my brother roll his eyes again.

"See it for yourself when you get there. Now we better get going because this line is just too long." He says speeding up his steps and going directly to the line.

"Ignore him, he's on his period or something." She laughs agreeing with my words.

"Name?" said the lady on the computer.

"Jennie Kim." I hand her my passport.

"Just put your bag in the roller." She says typing down her computer. I did as she said and she puts a sticker on the bag.

"Have a good trip Jihye"

"Thank you" I walk away joining my brother at the side as we wait for Kitty.

"Why are you acting like this? Aren't you happy to go back to Korea?" I ask him pushing his shoulder slightly.

"I am happy, I just miss Lily." he whines.

"I know it's difficult, just think that you knew this was going to happen since you decided to go to KISS as well." he nods. "Was she mad at you?"

He shakes his head. "Not really. At first, she was acting bitchy but then she understood I guess. Kinda feels like she didn't care. You know how she is."