9

Bold: Korean
*******************************************************

Today is Chuseok meaning that tomorrow is my birthday! I'm excited. For Chuseok me and my brother are going over to grandma's and we're going to have a big family dinner, per usual.

After two days ago I don't think anything can ever bring me down again, at least for a couple of days.

"What do you mean Kitty is going to live at your dorm?" I ask as soon as Q told me the news. My day is ruined.

We're all sitting down at the cafeteria eating breakfast before classes. Usually, we just eat at our dorm or I go over to the guy's dorms but my brother had warned me to meet them at the cafeteria.

"Yah, don't speak loud are you out of your mind?" Seokjae hit me on the shoulder.

"That's what I should be asking you! Are you all out of your mind? What if someone finds that a girl is leaving at the boy's dorms?" Quincy, Dae, and Kitty looked down while Minho grabbed my arm under the table calming me down, and my brother just looked away.

"I don't think the principal will find this situation funny." I continued.

"See guys I told you." Said Minho still gripping on my arm making my brother scoff.

"Minho just shut up."

"It's hyung for you asshole."

"Minho!" I grab his attention and he rolls his eyes.

"Kitty I got it that what your roommate has done is horrible and it should never be done but you can't randomly just go and live in the boy's room. Not that it's a problem to society but it's a school rule and in Korea, we take it very seriously, which makes me wonder why these Dumbasses agreed so easily." I said referring to Minho, Jake, and Dae. I know damn well Minho and Jake didn't like it.

"Jennie, why can't you just take my side and look a bit for my point of view?" Kitty whines.

"Kit I can trust me, but it's just a very messed up choice you've done. Why don't you go to the principal and tell her what's happening, she'll take care of everything!"

"Well maybe because the principal doesn't like me that much, plus she's Yuri's mum." I sigh.

"I don't get your problem with her, but you know what? You do you I guess. Well, Happy Chuseok!" I get up from the table, making a U-turn, and going to exit the cafeteria to look for my other friends.

I know I must have been a bit too harsh on Kitty but I'm just worried for her. She's never been a girl of making the right choices at all times and that's why I always have an eye on her.

"Jihye!" The sudden voice makes me stop in my tracks and turn around and look at the Korean boy running in my direction.

"Oh Minho, what's up?" I ask as the boy got in front of me grabbing his knees, out of breath.

"You barely talked to me today... Are you ok?" Minho got up grabbing his hips with a worried look on his face.

"Honestly I wish I could say I was... I was really happy before I got the news though." I shake his head.

"Ow Jihye-na it's ok. Just think of the great holiday and your birthday tomorrow." He wraps both of his around me pulling me to his warm body in a hug. There were a few people in the hallway and they were looking at us making me blush in embarrassment.

"Minho people are looking." I push him away from the hug, believe me, I didn't want to do that.

"Who cares? C'mon let's go, I'll walk you to your friends before class!" He wraps an arm around my shoulders as we start walking to the garden. The girls love being there.