8

Bold: Korean (except for the texts)
******************************************************
Dumbest👽

are you ready?

ye let me just grab a jacket and my shoes

k i'm outside your dorm so you don't have to go over to ours

how tf do you know where my dorm is?

Q

ohhh makes sense, k I'll be right out

•••

I quickly grabbed my jacket and went over to the entrance to get my Air Force Nike shoes on.

When I open the door the first thing I see is Minho resting his back on the wall opposite of our dorm door. He was looking so fancy yet comfortable, his sunglasses made him look even cooler. He was on his phone concentrated in whatsoever that he didn't even hear me getting out.

"Minho." I try to grab his attention making him look over at me and put his phone in his jacket pocket.

"It's a good thing our style matches." He smiles making me nod.

"C'mon, we have a lot to do." He starts walking making me follow him running in tiny steps as my skirt didn't allow me to properly "run".

We catch a bus for about 10 minutes before getting into the main part of Seoul with shops and life. I missed being here and it's a relief that right now I can come here whenever I want without my parents or someone to check on me.

We went to various shops trying to find something perfect for my brother in all shops but I mostly wanted to bring everything with me because it was so pretty or me and Minho ended up just messing around the store.

"How about we go eat something? We've been in shops none stop for about an hour and a half." Minho says sitting down on the sofa from the shopping.

"Ye that's a great idea." I nod making him smile and put his hands up towards me, I grab his hand and push him up. I was waiting for him to let go of my hands but instead, he only let go of one making the other still on mine, I froze, and he turns around and pulls me with his hand so we can walk next to each other. I turn my face the other way hiding my blushing cheeks.

He only let go of my hand when we were in the cafe shop already, it was out of the shopping but not too far. It was such a cute place, he sure knows the best places here.

"What do want to eat?" He asks as I sit down, he was leaning on the table with two hands holding him up, looking at me.

"Uhm I'll get a vanilla milkshake. And do we mind if we share a slice of cake? I can't eat it all." Minho nods smiling at me.

"Sure, I'll be right back." He walks away making me stare at him the whole time. I just now noticed how much I've been cherishing this guy for the past day or two and it's making me scared. He's very confusing to understand and it frustrates me at times because I never know when to talk to him. After all, either he's in an amazing mood or if I talk to him I fight him.

My phone rings making me look away from Minho and grab the ringing thing.

•••
Jae